• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd be more than happy to pay that much for gas... I got gas on Monday and paid US$4.22/gal, and was happy because the price went down from US$4.36 last time I filled up.

I've always kinda wondered, for you guys down there, buying gas by the gallon, what does the price usually change by? Up here, it typically goes up or down a couple times per week by 1-3 ¢/L, which would be roughly 4-12 ¢/gal.

Yeah, there are a bunch of places like that up here. Some grocery chains also do a "buy $XX save y¢/L" thing. Typically around 5¢/L, although I've seen as much as 11¢/L. Which I guess is much more in savings than 5¢/gal.

• 8 months later...

Strasburg has been at $2.12 for a couple of weeks before it dropped to 2.11 so I filled up the camper. Then it dropped to 2.10.....

Drove from Ohio to Ontario this morning, and saw a slew of gas stations in NW Ohio between 1.95 and 1.97, and I filled up the camper again for 1.91. Everything around Detroit was 2.09, but in Port Huron I filled up again for 1.99 before crossing the border.

SW Ontraio is around 0.87CDN per litre.

• 6 years later...

Just out and about all day today on the bike and filled back up before park for the night and filled er up for $6.43 @2.93 gallon reg. Diesel is 3.10ish

Its those race guys using all the gas. Johnny Benson Jr was tearing up the home track again and it was good to see him back out there. Had a great weekend. Hope you all did as well. :beerbang:

20210529_181712.jpg

7 minutes ago, MiNi Beast said:

Its those race guys using all the gas. Johnny Benson Jr was tearing up the home track again and it was good to see him back out there.

Ahh, but its always a treat to see them run, looks like you had some good seats