Body stickers or no?

I want to put some stickers on my truck, but don't want to put the SporTruck ones back on. I am thinking of the Pioneer ones. My truck is black so white/gray. Thoughts?

It would look like this picture from the net.

8c51404056bc648f4e420e39157ea0ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I prefer no stripes but that is just my opinion. I have an '89 Pioneer and when I first got it repainted back in '99 it was hard to find Pioneer hockey stick stripes and then found a sign guy who measured everything before being repainted but then after looking at it for a few weeks after the repaint I liked it better without the stripes. When I got it repainted again in '09 I definitely didn't want to cover up any of that paint job. I think the lines of the mj are fine without the need of any decals on my truck but definitely like them on other trucks, sounds weird but kind of goes back to your truck, your choice. 

I assume you're referring to these? 

image.png.087d23742efa16da8ba5f79e5979cd4b.png

seems like it would be pretty easy make your own I bet. You can buy cheap pinstripes in different sizes, all you'd need is the font for the word Pioneer, and someone to create the decal the right size and color.