Your NOS finds.

eaglescout526

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Vineyard86manch said:

Would you consider selling?? Been looking for a set forever!

Not a chance, sorry. This was icing on the cake for a build long overdue. Now I'm just waiting for key parts to release the floor braces for the unit body which go over the floor pans.

13 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Not a chance, sorry. This was icing on the cake for a build long overdue. Now I'm just waiting for key parts to release the floor braces for the unit body which go over the floor pans.

I don’t blame you one bit those things are crisp! Keep us posted on the build!

2 hours ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

When I bought my 89 it had an engine fire previously and the transducer was burnt along with the EGR, glad I kept the EGR tube and will be installing this along with a new throttlebody.I found a whole bunch of other numbers of aftermarket EGR’s, but none of those were available either.

I have a nos tube to go with that.

• 2 weeks later...

After trolling CL and FB Marketplace for longer than I would like to admit looking for a decent set of 16x8 MOABS, I finally gave up and bought the best local set I could find. Which seemed to have been owned by rock abusers, and needed some repairs.  Sigh.

"Wish I could have found something in good shape", I distinctly remember thinking, after getting an estimate of $500-$600 from the wheel repair place for welding repairs and painting... one rim actually looked some guy used an air chisel to break the bead...:nuts:

So then Gjeep must have cosmically sensed my lament... :L:

Not sure how he collected these, but they have inventory stickers from Warren MI, and Newton NC. 30 years of being bounced (figuratively speaking...) around warehouses...pretty incredible. Thanks Gjeep!

Proving once again, be careful what you wish for...:laugh:

Next up: "Wish I could find a low miles mild-build 4.0 Stroker that will run on regular "... :brows: 

PXL_20220924_002130708.jpg

PXL_20220924_002222583.jpg

• 2 weeks later...