Your NOS finds.

eaglescout526

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I thought I would add this to this thread, I think it belongs here. Several years ago I needed to reupholster my driver's seat, the passenger seat was still in great shape so I just wanted to find the textured material in the center of the seat. After talking to a very knowledgeable car collector just told me to Google the material, lol. After making one call to a place in Detroit and he said he didn't have it but gave me the number of someone who might. I then called the 2nd guy and he looked and said he has what might be the last 2 yards of this material in existence. I said pack it up and let me give you my cc info right now.  Got my driver's seat redone and still have enough to cover both seats at least one time. 

Buck

20230707_160637.jpg

16 minutes ago, buxmj said:

I thought I would add this to this thread, I think it belongs here. Several years ago I needed to reupholster my driver's seat, the passenger seat was still in great shape so I just wanted to find the textured material in the center of the seat. After talking to a very knowledgeable car collector just told me to Google the material, lol. After making one call to a place in Detroit and he said he didn't have it but gave me the number of someone who might. I then called the 2nd guy and he looked and said he has what might be the last 2 yards of this material in existence. I said pack it up and let me give you my cc info right now.  Got my driver's seat redone and still have enough to cover both seats at least one time. 

Buck

20230707_160637.jpg

Damn. Good. Find. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got some goodies in the past few weeks including a black mini console, cruise module and a big lot of other parts. Still sorting through the lot but there’s some good stuff like mj rear proportioning valve rods, some sensors and lots of hardware

IMG_5752.jpeg

IMG_5733.jpeg

IMG_5773.jpeg

IMG_5774.jpeg

IMG_5775.jpeg

IMG_5776.jpeg

On 8/18/2023 at 4:28 AM, 88mjsally said:

Got some goodies in the past few weeks including a black mini console, cruise module and a big lot of other parts. Still sorting through the lot but there’s some good stuff like mj rear proportioning valve rods, some sensors and lots of hardware

IMG_5773.jpeg

Was curious what is the length of the stock proportioning valve rods. Looks like you have both 2wd and 4wd versions

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Friendly PSA about this thread. 
For those of you new or haven’t viewed this thread yet, this is a thread dedicated to the exciting hunt of finding NOS parts for this era of XJ and MJ. This is not a thread of what’s for sale that others have. PLEASE do not pester members for what they have found unless they do list it for sale. 

Thank you and enjoy the neat finds!

• 3 months later...