Your NOS finds.

eaglescout526

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently ya gotta know a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy.  :dunno:  turns out I bought my nos 10 hole wheel and other stuff from him at the all breeds show last year. 

(the boxes underneath aren't empty :D )

had to ask.  I was at a swap meet picking up my stuff today and the guy said another guy had a nos chrome driver mirror but it was sold before I could track it down.  what a weird coincidence!  :laugh:

1 minute ago, Pete M said:

had to ask.  I was at a swap meet picking up my stuff today and the guy said another guy had a nos chrome driver mirror but it was sold before I could track it down.  what a weird coincidence!  :laugh:

That is a weird coincidence! Mine came from eBay. We still need to meet up sometime if you’re ever going through south carolina

Whats bad is I have been snagging NOS but not taking pics or anything. Alot of it isnt neat stuff, like I did get a NOS AMC seatbelt but its blue and lacks the logo. I got a NOS fog/defrost panel lens, NOS MAP sensor, NOS AC compressor if anyone remembers my 2 day get AC back operation, NOS fender support brackets, NOS cargo cover piece, NOS MJ- ebrake pedal pad, NOS Reclining chair handle, NOS license plate lamp delete for the XJ, NOS rear XJ door latch and lastly a NOS door handle bezel lock and unlock plate. Damn, thats alot I havent been taking pics off. Shame on me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

Did that come from cruiser54 ?

Nope. This was mine, buried in a box, buried in the basement. Went back to the house (boy lives there now) looking for some vintage lens for my camera, which I didn't find.