Your NOS finds.

eaglescout526

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was this close. :furious2:  scored a NOS LeBra for XJ/MJs but turned out that inside the box was a bra for a Dodge Rampage. :(  damn.  the seller is going to hunt around in the other boxes to see if any contain my missing fabric, so I guess there's still hope.

18 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I was this close. :furious2:  scored a NOS LeBra for XJ/MJs but turned out that inside the box was a bra for a Dodge Rampage. :(  damn.  the seller is going to hunt around in the other boxes to see if any contain my missing fabric, so I guess there's still hope.

Was it that one in the generic LeBra box?

That Rampage one might still be worth something to someone. 

likely the same one.  can't imagine there are too many floating around.  guy took my lowball offer so I jumped on it.  never guessed it'd have the wrong one inside.  :laugh:

won't lie.  kinda glad you didn't.  not a lot of spare money in the coffers these days. lol.  but I couldn't skip over a 3rd decal, and one that fits the drivers side no less. :D 

Got the AC labels I have been waiting to get and finally got. I still need to buy more NOS but it’s hard to juggle responsibilities around with being irresponsible to buy parts haha. 

3AE2B0BB-53F2-4B1D-83B4-FA0A76C810C0.jpeg.d66fbe7351c047a514a7d893471f5f76.jpeg

I snagged 25 of them. 24 are available if anyone would like one. 

1 hour ago, eaglescout526 said:

Got the AC labels I have been waiting to get and finally got. I still need to buy more NOS but it’s hard to juggle responsibilities around with being irresponsible to buy parts haha. 

3AE2B0BB-53F2-4B1D-83B4-FA0A76C810C0.jpeg.d66fbe7351c047a514a7d893471f5f76.jpeg

I snagged 25 of them. 24 are available if anyone would like one. 

I'd be interested in a couple.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 6:05 PM, FrankTheDog said:

Good luck finding one. Can’t imagine there being many left.

I have actually seen several pop up for sale or just be in the area. My old boss at my last job had a friend who owned one. Was really nice!