eaglescout526

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, eaglescout526 said:

I have both styles of that cover in the same color

Anti chaff? Where at the grill?

Yeah not sure why they call it that. Your supposed to screw snaps into your grille and then this snaps onto it. More of a bug screen.

Alrighty guys let’s not ask what is for sale and prices of stuff in this thread please. This thread is for posting what you find/found/have found for the rest of us to drool over. If you feel to still ask please send a PM or wait for a post in the for sale section if they decide to sell. 

Just now, eaglescout526 said:

Alrighty guys let’s not ask what is for sale and prices of stuff in this thread please. This thread is for posting what you find/found/have found for the rest of us to drool over. If you feel to still ask please send a PM or wait for a post in the for sale section if they decide to sell. 

My bad I actually thought about that when I posted it.

1 minute ago, Muncher said:

My bad I actually thought about that when I posted it.

No biggie but I think it’s safe to say that most of strokers stuff really isn’t for sale. 

I like it when he posts what he has/had in his collection but I’m sure he’d like to have the PMs be less about what he’s got tucked away. 

13 minutes ago, 10thta said:

Is it OK to ask for a part number on a pictured item so we can do our own hunting on the intrawebs??  

That is completely fine. Of course I can also do the same as well. The kit you are after genuinely doesnt exist new but some people have lucked out in some little corners.

Cargo lamp kit PN: 8982200391 or 82200391.