Your NOS finds.

eaglescout526

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/27/2021 at 8:45 AM, 88mjsally said:

None of these are nos but I have one of each color (except nutmeg) hanging on my bedroom wall. I have a few Jeep grills and a mj tailgate in my kitchen. I eventually plan to decorate my shop with grills/ header panels and the rest of my collection

AC1E798C-18C3-4372-872F-7A039FC12CA5.jpeg

Dang dude! Where do you find all these!?!

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, fiatslug87 said:

PN P4529380 (are you still going to reproduce these @eaglescout526 ?)MJWindowDecal.jpg.b31228f70f28fdeabe864f090c9ba29b.jpg

Yes! Lol. I keep forgetting to call the company about them. Damn it’s been so long. I’ll give phxgraphics a call tomorrow and see if the guy still works there and know about them. Last I heard they had them ready for reproduction but I never got a phone call back. 

So in order

Head rest cylinders, tan or honey seat belt bolt plugs, metal hood prop clip(I also got 3 plastic ones but those immediately sold), Dark red XJ Pioneer driver front fender decal, Silver Laredo XJ hood decal kit, cargo/interior lamp lens for XJ, Almond left side cowl decal for XJW, dark grey(might be black) seat belt bolt plug, MJ tail lamp U-nuts and two SJ Wagoneer nameplates. Not pictured is XJ rear wiper delete plugs but those are sold as well. And like the above I also got a MJ tailgate Jeep decal in dover grey for 87-88 two tone trucks.

IMG_8363.jpg.b42b68b02ef9fe5ef2daeb1d48baf83a.jpg

1 minute ago, Pete M said:

oh wait, I guess I need 4, don't I. :doh:  anything is better than the current piece of electrical tape.  :laugh:

2 for the bed side and 2 on the tail lamp if your NOS tail lamp doesnt have them. But sure! Just let me know.