Your NOS finds.

eaglescout526

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Pete M said:

good haul :D   hey, are the back area skid strips removable?  I couldn't quite figure it out and didn't want to damage the ones in that junkyard 87

If those are the metal strips in the back cargo area. The metal prongs are bent over. Had them in my Wagoneer limited. I damaged some hauling stuff.  I would think it would be best to cut the carpet to remove them.

• 2 weeks later...

Its a small one today. Its brief and to the point. Little burnt out from the short weekend still soo enjoy!

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiQ3QjzZaCUzkm8GgJeglrTkGEc0?e=z68rGn

I will be uploading the stuff later. I found out the two harnesses are for XJ's. If you have XJ's and need or want some spare harness pieces, let me know. 

53 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Its a small one today. Its brief and to the point. Little burnt out from the short weekend still soo enjoy!

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiQ3QjzZaCUzkm8GgJeglrTkGEc0?e=z68rGn

I will be uploading the stuff later. I found out the two harnesses are for XJ's. If you have XJ's and need or want some spare harness pieces, let me know. 

Is that you in the video?  😆 I so had you imagined as a old man 👴 

Just now, eaglescout526 said:

Wanna photo copy all those American Air documents? That would be great to put in the DIY as a guide for installing AC.

Also what year is that kit for?

Sure ill take some detailed pics tomorrow at work. The instuctions say 84-85 xj. Pictures show carbed 2.5 and diesel.

7 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. That will help me with Chunk.

Do you have any idea how to search within an ebay store? I know we have a ton of nos listed there now. I just don't know how to filter it so its just the nos stuff coming up. I used to be able to see a "search within this store" bar but i can't seem to find it. 

1 minute ago, strictlyxjs said:

Do you have any idea how to search within an ebay store? I know we have a ton of nos listed there now. I just don't know how to filter it so its just the nos stuff coming up. I used to be able to see a "search within this store" bar but i can't seem to find it. 

I just did this recently. Let me go see if i can do it again real quick