eaglescout526

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, The86manche said:

I have one of these in red! :))

About the only nos thing i have though hahah

Lol. I pinned it to my shelf above my bed the other night. It’s clearly been sitting for many years as the laminate on the decal is separating. 

3 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

Lol. I pinned it to my shelf above my bed the other night. It’s clearly been sitting for many years as the laminate on the decal is separating. 

Its spent its whole life wrapped up in the box on a shelf lol i could barely keep it unwrapped to take a photo haha

Surprisingly its still holding together quite well!

20210305_161634.jpg.bd3c534e18ff80ca8b87c70787b361fc.jpg

20210305_161726.jpg.f877b554cc11b2d7e270c785a6af9757.jpg

41 minutes ago, jdog said:

oooh nice stovepipe

Lol, pretty much

Just now, fiatslug87 said:

Is that used on the 2.5L?

Yup! I don't know how similar the 4.0L and 2.5L pre-heater hoses are. And apparently those things are almost always tossed and missing in junkyard Jeeps.

• 3 weeks later...

At my work, there are hundreds of 58-64 NOS GM moldings. Especially for fullsize cars. When my boss would order a molding for a car, he'd order several that way he would have some on hand. He never guessed they'd appreciate like they have. We've opened semi trailers that haven't been opened for 10+ years.

36 minutes ago, Kjell said:

On a shelf....:)):))  1991     someone snatched the camshaft and lifters .

Actually that is right. No one took them. Chrysler offered the short block with no cam or lifters. At least that’s what the catalog tells me. 

2 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

Actually that is right. No one took them. Chrysler offered the short block with no cam or lifters. At least that’s what the catalog tells me. 

OK that explains it. timing chain and sprocket was included. Shipped from US 25/8/94 by ......Caterpillar :thinking: to Antwerpen Belgium ,from Antwerpen to Sweden Harry Karlsson Bilimport AB, importer of Chrysler vehicles  1973-2000

Yes Fiatslug87  in Sweden:waving: