Your NOS finds.

eaglescout526

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case if anyone notices I have posted some new pieces of NOS. There will be no video of me unboxing as I had to get a few parts out, namely a 4.0L upper end gasket set and some chrome headlamp bezels. I am currently waiting on a couple more pieces from the same shipment that I hope did not get lost. Namely a Chrome 8 slot and some bucket seat mounting bracket covers. 

I got another one of the same NOS grills thats in this post but an 8 slot version. Some garnet seatbelt guide covers, 84 only selec-trac shifter plates X3, Front end bra for the 84-96 XJs, 84-85 2.5L Carbed ECU, some EVS wiring kept two tan speaker grills for Chunk. I might be missing a part or two but I left the invoice at work. 

Sorry guys, next time I will have a go pro and better circumstances for an unboxing video.

IMG_7852.jpg.953a5ae2d6f462f8a0cd740137dbafc6.jpg

This one saddens me actually. Though you can't see if but it has cardboard scratches on portions of it. I did clean it and most came off but its still a very neat piece and will be a swappable wall hanger grill for when I'm in an 8 slot or 10 slot mood. Came in a Mopar box from 1993. Almost like mentioning the year of a wine.

yeah, but which would suit the wall best?  black to match the other parts up there?  or chrome to show some flash?  a 21 would be sweet because it's rare, but it's not my favorite and doesn't have that classic MJ look.  decisions, decisions.  look at me, spending money I don't actually have.  :laugh:  

• 1 month later...

8F851A8F-5130-4E5B-AC27-2FF79B64A547.jpeg.9f89b5e0d8b11dd7d81862b364f24869.jpeg

I have already deleted the other pics of parts off my phone but I got the older style rear XJ belts in garnet, medium blue and black along with some shift bezels and a 242 shift bezel, some switch panel block offs, 84-86 info center circuit boards, some V-belts for chunk and some instrument cluster sockets.