so what projects are y'all working on?

Pete M

17 hours ago, Jesse J said:

never done this :rolleyes::roflmao:

you are not legit until you've fronted at least once. :brows:

17 hours ago, Pete M said:

yup.  I started waaaaay too late in the season last year so we're trying again without those stupid caterpillars. :D 

hanging cucumbers eh? umm might have to try a bucket myself this year. :shhh:

Our kitchen project is slowly wrapping up.  I think I said it was 99% complete a couple months ago....that 1% seems to take a long time.  We have some trim to finish and other random odds and ends that are being addressed as we have time.  The warmer weather is moving in so we have been spending a lot more time outside.  While my wife and I were sitting around our fire pit we looked over at an otherwise unused area of our house and decided to build an outdoor bar. 

My wife got some really nice hardwood slabs from work (she works for a company that manufacturers high end guitars that use very nice lumber).  Their quality control is so strict that they wind up throwing a lot of it away so my wife intercepted it before it got to the dumpster.  We plan on sanding them down and using them as the bar tops.  We also scored a sweet old school sink from my parent's farm.  It's a giant cast iron kitchen sink from the 1920's that must weigh 250lbs.  We're still early in the conceptual phase, but I think it's going to turn out to be pretty sweet.

IMG_0941-COLLAGE.jpg

IMG_1063.JPG

IMG_0650.JPG

that sprinkler system was the best thing ever that we installed at my grandma's house. :banana: at that time she was unable to water the lawn herself and my family and I took turns keeping her front lawn perfectly green for a couple years.  :crazy: 

trencher is in the back of the truck. the sod cutter worked so well. the trench beat me up, so sore today. lots of rocks 0600-2100 was a long day. then I spotted that gear oil leak from my front axle shaft. busy times around my place. 

11 minutes ago, Pete M said:

ah the joys of home ownership. :D  right @eaglescout526 ?  

Lol oh yeah. I discovered last night before my shower that I replaced what I thought was the hot water knob and broke the cold water knob to replace that only to learn that I broke the hot water and replaced the cold water knob lol. 

I've been slowly fumbling through multiple projects. I've been restoring the interior of my 91 eliminator.

Also have a 67 Kaiser M715 build going with my father. That is getting an LS, NV4500 and one ton axles. 

I have an 80 foxbody that is getting the turbo LS treatment and i just picked up a $200 xj that just needs lifters. 

• 2 months later...

Well In between tinkering with the jeep, I've been keeping up the garden, working around city house and finally making last push and finishing up the bathroom vanity area makeup place blah blah. 😑 just need that special lit up mirror for the center corner mount. And when I get the chance I escape to woods and been working on the master cabin addition. Staying busy but ready for a road trip.. :brows:

20210714_181705.jpg

20210714_110910.jpg

20210716_182320_01.jpg