just put down the hammer and back away slowly...

Pete M

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I question less the quality of the install than I do the point of going to all that trouble just to blow some air the wrong direction at the top of the rad... if those water pipes are even somehow plumbed into the exhaust to spin the things.

35 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I kinda like this one in a "my RV will tow more than your camper" sort of way.  :D

118397911_3614616875228861_4643680872367987167_n.jpg

Yeah, I could see that as a unique tow pig for trips out to Moab.  You wouldn't see a bunch of them out there, that's for sure...

On 9/8/2020 at 7:56 PM, derf said:

If you think one Harbor Freight jack stand was bad, hold my beer...

FB_IMG_1599602926087.jpg

How does even physics....?

I'm going to guess someone staged this picture.  The axle looks strait across so I'm guessing its still sitting on all 4s. 

Your quote was pretty funny :laugh:

• 1 month later...

I wish I had pictures of some of the janky crap I have found in my 70s house...

#1 Bathroom Remodel, Let's put in can lights and when we find an obstacle just drill through it... Some idiot drilled straight through a roof truss to put in a $#@%ing can light... Like straight through it...

#2 Bathroom Remodel (the 2nd one), Tied the outlets to the switched wiring to the light in the closet... Seriously? Still haven't fixed this one...

#3 2-way switch wiring, someone was short on wire and instead of running an outlet box or ATLEAST using wire nuts and tape (don't DO THIS but the 70s was a different time), the dunce twisted the wires together, and set the wires in the paper blow in insulation. 

#4 Converted garage... Buried, live outlets, behind drywall, and tons of wire nuts... Holy crap...

#5000 Every time I touch anything I find stupid stuff...