What Did You Get?

Pete M

Since I don't see the rest of my family 'til Friday, I'll try to live vicariously through you guys. :D

So far I got Kobalt's double drive ratchet. It's AWESOME!!! :yes:

Kobalt-Double-Drive-Ratchet-Set.jpg

and a voltage/current sensor. It's even MORE awesome. :banana:

793950902301lg.jpg

Some notables

New Craftsman 5.5 amp drill for the garage

A Shamwow :rotfl2:

I treated myself to a few gifts as well including a cool Sign for Walker's spot in the garage and some Rear wheel spacers for that truck as well.

O Yes and a Case of 30 Cold Keystone Lights from the father figure :thumbsup:

Since I don't see the rest of my family 'til Friday, I'll try to live vicariously through you guys. :D

So far I got Kobalt's double drive ratchet. It's AWESOME!!! :yes:

after you've used that double drive a few times please provide all of us a review. I was interested in getting one, and one of the screwdrivers, but was apprehensive as it sounded too good to be true and i figured it would be of weak materials.

after you've used that double drive a few times please provide all of us a review. I was interested in getting one, and one of the screwdrivers, but was apprehensive as it sounded too good to be true and i figured it would be of weak materials.

my roommate has the screwdriver. It does exactly as you think it does and does it well (afterall, it just drives screws). I don't see it ever failing (but if it does, it's guaranteed for life) but it's a bit heavy for my tastes and I get by just fine with a regular one. The double drive ratchet on the other hand should fix an issue I frequently have on cars; not enough space to properly ratchet a regular ratchet. :fs1: I cannot wait to try it out!!! :yes:

Since I don't buy gifts for others, I don't recieve them. Whole family is like that. So, bought myself another cornwell (aircat) CAT 2150 3/8 drive impact. Now I've got around a good choice in impacts alone...have two sets of 3/8 , 1/2, &.1/4 impacts...also got a new phone and switched to u.s. Cellular. Samsung galaxy note 2. Too big for my pocket, but perfect for my needs.

I got an I7 Mac Mini server (used) 2011 with 16 GB of RAM 1 TB hard drive, and an OWC 2 TB Mini Stack connected via firewire. I am using Aperture for picture development and have been quite impressed with it. Sir Sam has always provided us with such stunning photographs which helped me got off my behind and record some of the lovely places we go in life and take for granted. Thanks for the inspiration "Sir Sam".