All Breeds Jeep Show-Carlisle PA 2021-Possible CC Pow Wow?

89 MJ

This has already been posted in the Events section, but I figured it would be good to get more eyes on it. From what I've heard, everyone should go to it. I know I hope to be going!

In case you haven't heard of this show before, here is a thread about it.

So far we have 10 people trying to get their MJ to the show. Not bad considering that we are still over 6 months away from the event.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't been to the Jeep shows at Carlise. I have been to other events there. Its at least 80 acres, probably more. I don't know how much land the Jeep shows use up. The open swap meets, take me about 3-4 hours, just to trot through. I'd find stuff, that you were never likely to see. Some good trout streams and the Rio Susquehanna in the area. I used to live there. Keep meaning to go there when there is a CC Pow-Wow. Even the smaller event, like the Import Fest were fun to go to. Yeah, stuff you never new existed.  

19 minutes ago, 75sv1 said:

I haven't been to the Jeep shows at Carlise. I have been to other events there. Its at least 80 acres, probably more. I don't know how much land the Jeep shows use up. The open swap meets, take me about 3-4 hours, just to trot through. I'd find stuff, that you were never likely to see. Some good trout streams and the Rio Susquehanna in the area. I used to live there. Keep meaning to go there when there is a CC Pow-Wow. Even the smaller event, like the Import Fest were fun to go to. Yeah, stuff you never new existed.  

Wow, sounds like this is a pretty cool place.

53 minutes ago, Wallace Krempa said:

If I am still in PA at that time (might be shipping with the Army) plan on me being there. where are y'all planning on meeting?

I am not sure on a meeting place yet. I haven't really looked at the area to come up with a plan yet.

1 hour ago, 75sv1 said:

Are there any must see places/restaurants or any good hotels in Carlisle that you recommend? I've never been there.

39 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

Are there any must see places/restaurants or any good hotels in Carlisle that you recommend? I've never been there.

My experience with Carlise is more pragmatic. Letort stream for fishing. Fly Shops. Building material outlets. If you are into Civil war stuff, plenty around. I'd probably see who is going to be there. List what interest you have. See where they are going to. I stay at Mom's when I'm in the area. Mom's serves me Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.  

On 10/8/2020 at 8:11 PM, Pete M said:

still kicking myself for missing the last show.  it just fell right on another trip.  but now that I have a specific date in mind, we can plan around it to keep it open. :D 

This would be a great show to have your newest MJ at. :brows:

3 hours ago, Minuit said:

As someone who's personally seen Walker, it's just as beautiful in real life as on CC.

Glad to hear it. My truck was almost red because of it. I went into the shop to get paint and I planned on getting a red for it. 

On 10/8/2020 at 12:56 PM, 89 MJ said:

This has already been posted in the Events section, but I figured it would be good to get more eyes on it. From what I've heard, everyone should go to it. I know I hope to be going!

In case you haven't heard of this show before, here is a thread about it.

Wish I could go with my truck 

• 3 weeks later...