All Breeds Jeep Show-Carlisle PA 2021-Possible CC Pow Wow?

89 MJ

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my plan is to do nothing until the Jeep and the universe both agree that I'll actually be there.  :laugh:  Took my pop to his Dr's appt today and aside from the AC issue, the KJ did well.  so far so good.  not sure I'd risk hauling the trailer all that way though.  might be just me and the Libby this year. 

Sorry to say that I've come to the decision that even though I COULD drive up there right now, it's probably still not a good idea. I still need to ease gently into my previous life, and I really need to go back to work.

2022, though? I'm totally in.

@Pete M Stop by my place on your way and we might be able to take a look at your A/C.

17 hours ago, Minuit said:

@Pete M Stop by my place on your way and we might be able to take a look at your A/C.

I'll keep ya posted.  I'm heading to Michigan a few days before the show, so I'm not yet sure what day the drive north might be.  :dunno:

I'd love to go but the stars just aren't aligning for me. Spent way to much money in Moab and Vegas Last month and got a trip to South Dakota planned for September that we haven't paid for yet. So the wife said no.

89 Comanche
Eliminator
2wd
4.0L
5 speed PukeGoat
Factory Original

I might go. Not sure if I'll be working, and probably won't be sure until the week of. It's roughly a 4 hour ride for me, and if the weather is good and I'm not working I'll probably go.

just wondering if it's worth compiling a list of who all is going just to see how many people are going to be there from the cc

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, AP_MJ88 said:

Hey y'all, got here late and things are looking like they're winding down.. anything happening tonight?

I know a few people were heading over to @ComancheKid45’s house, but I think that’s it. Did you have a black SporTruck? I think that’s the only one is missed getting pictures of. 

1 minute ago, AP_MJ88 said:

Yep faded black SporTruck.. I'll be here tomorrow as well 

Gotcha. Sorry I missed you, today was my only day here. Please send me

some pics of it tomorrow if you think about it.