All Breeds Jeep Show-Carlisle PA 2021-Possible CC Pow Wow?

89 MJ

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Owning a rock quarry and having employees... you just never know what's going to happen until it happens lol  Plus, I have to keep the boss happy.:D  I lived in Reading for a couple years, would be nice to see old friends...

16 minutes ago, EvilMJ said:

Owning a rock quarry and having employees... you just never know what's going to happen until it happens lol  Plus, I have to keep the boss happy.:D  I lived in Reading for a couple years, would be nice to see old friends...

Its on a weekend give them guys some fishing time and you bring the boss with and come hang with the club your apart of. :nutherround:

Do any of you have hotel reservations? We are looking at getting ours soon and we were wondering where everyone else is staying. 
Do we want to look at meeting somewhere so we can all roll into the show together?

Problem!

I am having some surgery on my foot the Friday before the show.  The Dr. has "suggested" I stay off my feet for a couple days afterwards.  :mad:

I really want to come and meet more CC members.  I have not registered my truck for the infield yet.  I am not sure.

26 minutes ago, 87MJTIM said:

Problem!

I am having some surgery on my foot the Friday before the show.  The Dr. has "suggested" I stay off my feet for a couple days afterwards.  :mad:

I really want to come and meet more CC members.  I have not registered my truck for the infield yet.  I am not sure.

Can you change your surgery? Lol, I’m kidding. 

Would your wife wheel you around in a wheelchair?

33 minutes ago, 87MJTIM said:

Problem!

I'll bring a wheelchair for ya. :L: 

• 2 weeks later...

Just under a month to go till this event. My place will be open later in the afternoon on Saturday for hanging out after the show.

I have plenty of driveway and yard space if you're interested in camping here or what not. My wife and I plan to have some burgers and Hotdogs available for anyone who wants to chill.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in joining us Saturday and have any other questions.

• 2 weeks later...