All Breeds Jeep Show-Carlisle PA 2021-Possible CC Pow Wow?

89 MJ

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

Hmmm, I feel like I should buy a small camper to tow behind my MJ on the way to this show. Or maybe I should find a topper and sleep in it.

if you lift your mj and get big tires you can just sleep under the mj. :grinyes: works better for pulling trannys as well. :shaking:

8 hours ago, Pete M said:

topper is waaaaay cheaper and waaaaay easier to haul a thousand miles. :D  plus there's a certain satisfaction that comes with sleeping in your truck.  (and doing it comfortably)

This is what I’m leaning towards, although a camper has more room and I wouldn’t need to strip the back of the bed every time I want to use it as a truck. I should just buy a second one to camp in. 

3 hours ago, MiNi Beast said:

if you lift your mj and get big tires you can just sleep under the mj. :grinyes: works better for pulling trannys as well. :shaking:

Now you’re thinking. Big brain right here. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BeatCJ said:

Nah, build yourself a teardrop. That's what I am planning with my current 2wd front axle, when I get my Dana 30 swapped in.

You have plenty of time, if you start now.

That would be neat. Decisions, decisions. Although, I can’t put on a topper and keep my sportbar, so camper it is!

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone who is attending should get ComancheClub shirts and/or hats.  Wear the item around the show.  The club with the most attendees wins a prize.  CC pick up that prize in 2019.  We should try to show our colors and win it again.

8 minutes ago, 87MJTIM said:

Everyone who is attending should get ComancheClub shirts and/or hats.  Wear the item around the show.  The club with the most attendees wins a prize.  CC pick up that prize in 2019.  We should try to show our colors and win it again.

ill have my hat on and wearing my hoodie. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I'm expecting to bring half an MJ :dunno: 

Eh, close enough. It would be very cool if you brought 1 and a half MJs :brows: But that is a long way to drive a pretty much untested 33 year old truck while towing a trailer.

2 minutes ago, Minuit said:

If I'm medically cleared to go, I will be driving up there in my truck.

:beerbang: I hope you get cleared!

6 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

Eh, close enough. It would be very cool if you brought 1 and a half MJs :brows: But that is a long way to drive a pretty much untested 33 year old truck while towing a trailer.

that's only going to happen if I get that big tow truck somehow :D