Get Your Copy Of The Renix Fi (Fuel Injection) Manual Here

I'm hosting this on my personal website, and I hope it works. Just go to File/Save As and download it in .pdf format to your own computer. Let me know if you have problems, and do enjoy!

Eric

admin edit:  scroll down to the last post for the updated link. :L: 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

89MJ,

Thank You

eaglescout526,

I looked on Ebay a few days ago and all I could find is this one for 82-87.  1983-1987 AMC JEEP WRANGLER YJ COMANCHE GTA TBI FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS MANUAL vg | eBay   Do you think it will be the same for my 88?  My MJ runs very well, but the idle is high (1100-1200 rpm) and my stepper motor doesn't do anything.  Its not even touching the linkage.  I know the system needs some tlc.

Thanks, Greentoy

10 minutes ago, Greentoy said:

89MJ,

Thank You

eaglescout526,

I looked on Ebay a few days ago and all I could find is this one for 82-87.  1983-1987 AMC JEEP WRANGLER YJ COMANCHE GTA TBI FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS MANUAL vg | eBay   Do you think it will be the same for my 88?  My MJ runs very well, but the idle is high (1100-1200 rpm) and my stepper motor doesn't do anything.  Its not even touching the linkage.  I know the system needs some tlc.

Thanks, Greentoy

That is indeed the same exact book. The 87-90 YJ uses the same Renix TBI set up for the 2.5L. As far as the stepper motor, it could either be jammed inside or it could be not receiving power.