1987 Comanche Part Out in MA

acfortier

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tDTbcYpPjMmOqz-3wTE_u27ukFc3jdua?usp=sharing

Picked this up for parts. 2WD, 4.0 + 5-spd with around 115k on the clock I think. Will be keeping the bench seat (in hopes to get it reupholstered), may be keeping other pieces (bedliner, rear glass, taillights) but will sell to whoever actually needs the parts rather than hoard it myself.

I believe tailgate ( @The86manche ) and front 2wd beam axle ( @billyjp2 ) are spoken for.

4.0 Engine + 5-spd - $100

Bedliner - $150

• acfortier changed the title to 1987 Comanche Part Out in MA

Hi AC,

Are you selling the back bumper?

Where about in Mass are you?

The body/cab corners/rockers looks pretty good too,

are you scrapping the body?

I'm very interested in the 2wd AX-15 as well,

87's should have come with a Peugeot BA 10-5,

do you think it got swapped out?

Thanks!

(I'm from Mass, and live one state over now)

3 hours ago, jpnjake said:

Hi AC,

Are you selling the back bumper?

Where about in Mass are you?

The body/cab corners/rockers looks pretty good too,

are you scrapping the body?

I'm very interested in the 2wd AX-15 as well,

87's should have come with a Peugeot BA 10-5,

do you think it got swapped out?

Thanks!

(I'm from Mass, and live one state over now)

Rear bumper is toast, not worth saving. The bottom portion is completely rusted away. But I do have a couple other bumpers if you’re in need of one in somewhat good shape.

The Comanche is located in Templeton.

Eh, there is definitely some rot/rust that would need to be taken care of. It’d be an undertaking and not worth it IMO. But, if you have the tools/experience I’m sure someone could restore it.

That’s my bad—it probably is a BA 10/5 if that’s what is supposed to come with in 87. I’ll update my post.

I'm looking for the front inter wheel well plastic. it goes behind the fender flares but inside I would take both the left and the right but more specifically I need the right one. I have the soft cover that covers the area between front bumper and the wheel but I'll it also so you don't have to detach it.

Mind is an 87 Comanche and where that soft cover attaches to the plastic has separated.

Let me know what you want for it

Thanks

Mike

On 1/8/2022 at 2:30 PM, Top C said:

I'm looking for the front inter wheel well plastic. it goes behind the fender flares but inside I would take both the left and the right but more specifically I need the right one. I have the soft cover that covers the area between front bumper and the wheel but I'll it also so you don't have to detach it.

Mind is an 87 Comanche and where that soft cover attaches to the plastic has separated.

Let me know what you want for it

Thanks

Mike

I'll take a look--I do believe you can buy these new though?

22 hours ago, RustyRodder said:

Still interested in taillights- would love to use them to try to repop the housings

Sure, shoot me a PM

On 1/9/2022 at 7:45 PM, acfortier said:

I'll take a look--I do believe you can buy these new though?

Sure, shoot me a PM

They do sell these wheel well liners brand new. They fit “ok” as most aftermarket parts aren’t an exact fit but they work. 

68187772-6E5D-484A-AAE0-EF5626B694DF.png

• 1 month later...

What radio is in that thing?  I'm hunting a cassette deck model.. 

Hope it has a title issue or so much rust it's beyond restoration.  Shame to see clean title vehicles go to the scrapper to be turned into soup cans when there are only 18k left out of 200k total.

45 minutes ago, ExpatMJGuy said:

What radio is in that thing?  I'm hunting a cassette deck model.. 

Hope it has a title issue or so much rust it's beyond restoration.  Shame to see clean title vehicles go to the scrapper to be turned into soup cans when there are only 18k left out of 200k total.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yUwNAXkc5UEpnpa_9PtTQYChXEoEHntn/view?usp=sharing

Doesn't look like a stock unit?

It's rusty. Real rusty. Spent it's whole life in the northeast, and we sure do love salt around here.

20 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

What condition are the fender flares in? 

I’m mainly just in search of the front flares shipped to 54636. 

Sorry, they're all spoken for.

21 hours ago, Whitaker717 said:

I need the inside of the fender flares for my Comanche. I have the outer plastic but the guy that was working on mine lost the metal pieces with the studs. 

These are no good. The bolts are snapping off, and they're pretty rusty.

Archived