People Going to the All Breeds Jeep Show Headcount

89 MJ

I know we have the other thread discussing the event, this thread is just to get a quick headcount for a special project. 

So far, I know the following people will be going and I know who will bring their MJ. 
@Pete M

@MiNi Beast

@TheDude

@ColManche87

@ComancheKid45
@watchamakalit

@87MJTIM

Anyone else who thinks that they will likely go, please say so here and please specify whether or not you would be bringing an MJ. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a friendly reminder that everyone is welcome to come hang at my place afterwards on Saturday evening. I'm roughly 30 mins away, have plenty of driveway space and yard if anyone is interested in camping. I'll also have Hotdogs and burgers available.

Feel free to message me for more info. I'll see everyone next Saturday!

58 minutes ago, ComancheKid45 said:

Just a friendly reminder that everyone is welcome to come hang at my place afterwards on Saturday evening. I'm roughly 30 mins away, have plenty of driveway space and yard if anyone is interested in camping. I'll also have Hotdogs and burgers available.

Feel free to message me for more info. I'll see everyone next Saturday!

just a friendly reminder that I'm likely going to show up at your door on friday evening.  :waving: 

He likes chicken......white meat.  LOL.

Have a great time guys, I was hoping to make it up this year but was un-committal on this thread because I didn't know what my schedule was going to be.  Not going to be able to make it unfortunately.:sad:

It's usually half of the field is all Jk/JL wranglers and the other half is everything cool. However with it being at a new venue I'm sure we'll be alittle more speed out.

The MJs and XJs are all one class (class7) and will be parked together.

It's usually a very we'll organized show.

Shall we try to meet somewhere before the show? We may be able to meet at the hotel we are staying at, or we could meet at another hotel or somewhere with a large parking lot. 

I'm selling my MJ and a whole bunch of hard-to-find parts I've acquired over the years.  I'm in York, PA, just south of the All Breeds Show, and will be willing to show the truck and/or sell parts all weekend.  Please check my ad in the classifieds.  I'm just posting here to let the members know who will be in town this coming weekend that I have some good stuff for sale like a D44, SWB Rollbar, AMC Black Interiors and more.

On 7/15/2021 at 7:45 PM, MiNi Beast said:

Dog friendly? :dunno:

I just receive an email from Jennifer Watson with PAJeeps.org:

Yes we are pet friendly on a leash we will have water around the gates and the stage just make sure you keep the pup hydrated. 

Jennifer L. Watson R.T.(R)(CT)(ARRT)
 PA Jeeps
WWW.PAJeeps.org
Show Chairman
 410-218-2001
Jeepshow@pajeeps.org

7 hours ago, 87MJTIM said:

I just receive an email from Jennifer Watson with PAJeeps.org:

Yes we are pet friendly on a leash we will have water around the gates and the stage just make sure you keep the pup hydrated. 

Jennifer L. Watson R.T.(R)(CT)(ARRT)
 PA Jeeps
WWW.PAJeeps.org
Show Chairman
 410-218-2001
Jeepshow@pajeeps.org

Sweetness. Thanks.  :L: