Snow Covered Mountains and Ice Covered Trees

A call for winter pictures of snow covered mountains and ice covered trees from those of you that live in areas of winter beauty.  Feel good pictures at a time of viral and political pandemics.  I will start off with a post to another thread by the esteemed gentleman from Washington state.

Photo by Rylee144

20201215_091214.jpg

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's one spot up in western PA on the route we travel that is absolutely picture-postcard perfect when it snows.  Only problem is that it's on the side of a mountain and you're so busy trying not to die driving to try to get a picture:laugh:

9 hours ago, MiNi Beast said:

IMG_20170321_100638936.jpg

IMG_20170109_164949577.jpg

Is that the real Sasquatch? Surprised the dogs didn't bite it and run. Handsome face for the Canadian snow monster though.

Are the dogs in training to be lead dogs?

thats is my MJ as a pup. She is a service dog for me. it was part of her training to be able to pull me out of a sticky situation. She doesn't pull a sled but does carry a trail pack when we are gone off in the deep woods. Maremma is her breed, livestock guardian dog in her blood from a alpaca farm in Rock, MI. I am her livestock. :grinyes: