well, I've hit my maximum ownership on beds

Pete M

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just an FYI, there are 3 pull-a-part yards down here by me.  Probably not an MJ in any of them, maybe some older XJ's at best.  But they're pretty huge, depending on just what you're looking for.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Pete M said:

:laugh:

be sure to grab the tailgate strap bolts. :L: 

They were round, I tried to grab them. I Did get the rubber bumpers for the tailgate but that was all that was left that was useable 

• 2 weeks later...

went on a short trip to pick up a bedliner and stopped by a 'yard that had a bed.  the bed wasn't up to snuff for the price they wanted (had some weird rust on the bedrail), but I did drive away with these 2 items:

20210629_135533.jpg

• 1 month later...

PeteM, I just got signed up on the site.  I recently got a 1992  Comanche.  I was going to go into the for sale area and look for some parts, but found out I can't use that area until I have ten posts.  I saw you have several beds.  Thought I would see if you could help out.  I am looking for the hardware that holds the tailgate to the bed.  I handed a great tailgate, but previous owner had a topper on it and had removed and gotten rid of the hardware.  Thanks for your assistance.

• 1 month later...

almost forgot to mention I brought home #25 from Florida last week.  some people bring home Disney souvenirs, I bring home MJ parts. :laugh:  because of my knee I had to rely on the seller to crawl underneath to unbolt it all plus do most of the effort loading it.  but my system for loading/unloading (2x4 ramp-rails) works pretty great and we got 'er done. :D 

IMG_20211005_152708_863.jpg

• 2 weeks later...