• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Tex06 said:

Have any under bed tire carriers? I still haven't found one 😅

I do, but it'll have to wait until after this whole bed fiasco.  there were several different mounting styles, so you'll want to snap pics of what ya got so you know it'll match up.  :L: 

dragged home #27 and #28 last night.  one is half wrecked, the other is also a bit rough.  seeing as no one is buying my beds that are in decent shape, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these. :dunno:  beside store them.  maybe I'll look into doing that stonehenge wall after all.

:peep::peep::peep::peep::peep:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alllllllmost came home with #29 but I have yet to figure out how to strap a truck bed to the camper.   :laugh2:  grabbed a tailgate though, my favorite Disney World souvenir.  :D 

this trip is small and to Michigan.  In July I hope to have a bigger trip to the All Breeds show. :L:   I don't think I'll be traveling much past that though, so you might need to meet me there.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I passed a DRW pulling a very loooong trailer on the interstate coming in to work today.  Driver had about 10 pickup beds indvidually strapped (standing on end) on it, looked like a row of very large dominoes.  Thought of you for some reason, Pete.  :laugh: