well, I've hit my maximum ownership on beds

Pete M

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't want to store them, I want to bring them north to needy MJ owners. :L:    doing one at a time isn't very cost effective though.  I think I can fit 4 on a uhaul trailer, but that has yet to be proven. 

15 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I don't want to store them, I want to bring them north to needy MJ owners. :L:    doing one at a time isn't very cost effective though.  I think I can fit 4 on a uhaul trailer, but that has yet to be proven. 

Pete you are santobed with your comanche sleigh you bring dozens of comanche beds to those in need 

26 minutes ago, Pete M said:

If your ever coming through Iowa again I would definitely buy a short bed. 

7 minutes ago, JMO413 said:

If your ever coming through Iowa again I would definitely buy a short bed. 

Both Pete and I are planning to go to the All Breeds Jeep show next July. I could probably deliver one or at least get close to you. 

11 minutes ago, JMO413 said:

I could be down for that. I keep debating on road trip to Texas there's a few listed on car part.

It would be great if you could find a black one with the Pioneer stripes. 

On 12/1/2020 at 2:17 PM, Pete M said:

body color flares were kinda rare.  :( 

By chance have you looked at several sets of inside mj flares? I've had a couple sets now that are like a clear/whiteish/translucent inside that's not painted that I gather are still original outer factory paint. I might still have a silver set.

Just now, saveevryjp1998 said:

By chance have you looked at several sets of inside mj flares? I've had a couple sets now that are like a clear/whiteish/translucent inside that's not painted that I gather are still original outer factory paint. I might still have a silver set.

"inside flares"?  you mean the little bit of black plastic that hides the flare hardware?

10 hours ago, Pete M said:

also: Tex06 delivered #9 to me today from Louisiana because he is a freakin' legend. :D   details and photos in the morning.    

also, also: his truck is totally drool worthy   :drool: 

It’s morning and I have no patience. Let’s see it!

at this time I don't have a lwb that I'm willing to cut up rather than sell whole.  whenever it is that I can make another trip north that is. :(  who knows what this upcoming year will bring.  I'm still hoping that I can indeed fit 4 on that flatbed uhaul trailer and thus be able to justify the fuel for a wide swing off my normal I-75 path (i.e. either up the east coast or over towards MN). 

the wheel arches should be the same.  the rear lower edge of the bed is a slightly different tapered angle.  I've got 4 longbeds at the moment if you're in need. :L:  all need a bit of body work here and there, but all are rot free. 

s-l1600 r.jpg