MJs in movies...

Pete M

• 1 year later...
52 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Ok so I'm sitting here watching the X-files again and in S1E10 theres an MJ with a camper shell parked in the motel parking lot. That one isn't recorded in the link above.

They only count the ones that are very prominent and obvious such as being used by the actors.  There are tons of movies with MJs that aren't on the list.

Lol i was watching some mid 90s sitcom and there was that one in front of the bar. Then i was watching an episode of parks and rec from like 2013 and bam same stock footage with a different bar name lol.

Definitely a chief with offroad package you can see the skid plates and tow hooks! 

• 2 months later...

Well it wasn't a movie but I remember watching a TNN  show called TRUCKING U.S.A. Staring Ed Bruce where he drove one for the first season, I think it was in 89. Was the first show I remember seeing staring a Comanche just a few short years after buying mine. I was young and thought it was cool!!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Runs Good - TV series S1.E3

The Heep Comanche

Episode aired Aug 16, 2022

This time on Runs Good, Dan, Shea, and Aaron drive an hour north of Albuquerque to investigate an intriguing listing about a $3,250 Jeep Comanche. It's already been lifted, has an impressive back cage, and allegedly "runs good." They're just going to have to trust the previous owner because the car doesn't have a gas tank and can't be turned over. However that doesn't dissuade the guys from buying it and seeing if they can turn it into a desert-bashing pre-runner

1375800562_MV5BNTliYWE5Y2YtNDM0OC00MWJiLWEwYjUtZGRkNmIwODk3OGEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1ODcwMzM1._V1_QL75_UY562_CR1850380562_.jpg.6d1b282bf3106794b4fc311ec08b592a.jpg.

• 3 months later...