I needed a laugh... :)

Pete M

On 5/30/2020 at 12:37 PM, Pete M said:

3a2e0f6016e6a660d1ea7d3061aac1d5.jpg

True story.....I never knew you couldn't board a plane with a beer that was purchased from the gate area (past TSA).  We were flying back home from Puerto Rico several years ago and had a long delay at our gate.  There was a little storefront there selling Medalla in 12 oz cans, so I had a couple.  Right when they announced we were going to start boarding soon, I ran over and bought 2 more cans, unopened, which I threw into my carry on bag.  Boarded the plane, got to cruising altitude where the attendants were coming around with the drink cart, and popped one open.  Attendant got to me and pitched a royal fit (they didn't serve Medalla on the flight so she knew I brought it on with me).  I finished it, then when she went past me, I drank the other one:laugh:

Sure enough, right there in the handy little info card thingy in the seat pocket, in very fine print, it does state that you can't consume any type of alcohol unless you purchase it in-flight.  Ooops.

Yes, the sticky notes are all hilarious but who lets anyone borrow their mj? Not me anymore, I want to keep what few friends I have and if something happened to the mj when somebody else had it I would be very unhappy. When I pack up my drum or percussion equipment and someone is nice asking if they can help I always tell them if someone drops something it needs to be me. I now feel the same about the mj, if anyone does something stupid in the truck, it needs to be me.  

Buck.

1 hour ago, buxmj said:

Yes, the sticky notes are all hilarious but who lets anyone borrow their mj? Not me anymore, I want to keep what few friends I have and if something happened to the mj when somebody else had it I would be very unhappy. When I pack up my drum or percussion equipment and someone is nice asking if they can help I always tell them if someone drops something it needs to be me. I now feel the same about the mj, if anyone does something stupid in the truck, it needs to be me.  

Buck.

I'm right there with you man. Well said haha. 

1 hour ago, buxmj said:

Buck.

This is why I wanted a truck with a manual. Most of my generation can’t drove a manual.