Bored throttle bodies

• 3 weeks later...

This is another call for help....

theres many MJ & renix guys who keep asking me for renix throttle bodies but I cannot do anything. Because some of you haven’t returned the cores back yet.

so think of it this way. By sending me cores, you are not just helping me, but you are also helping other MJ & renix guys. Think of this as paying forward. 

I hope to hear back back from you guys soon! 

Friends with cores, please help this guy out.  Return your cores as agreed upon.  Man, this was one of my top mods I'd ever done to my truck.  We want to keep this guy going in helping others in making MJ ownership fun.  This kind of stuff also helps interest in MJ preservation. 

Can't thank you enough, MeanLemons.  You helped make my MJ exciting and fun.  

28 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

I sent him 2 for free, paid the shipping, and have asked for nothing in return. :applause:as of now. I could probably round up a few more. The 2.5s so far have been a wash on locating any by the way. They were all carb or 86.

Still waiting for you to tell me what you want in return as per our agreement. Haha. Thank you so much. 

What are your capabilities for 86 TB, I know they are hard to come by as that is what I have and also have spare. I would be interested in hearing more, I will read entire thread as well, and hopefully we can help one another. 

Edit: thread reads looks like you are still working out earlier 2.5 TBs, have you received any cores to practice/experiment with yet?

So, I’ve got a nice little stash of renix 4.0 TBs. Say I want 2 of the bored out ones (one for each truck) and I send you 4 TBs prior to needing my 2 back. How does the pricing on that work out? Would you want the 4 if I only bought 2? 

5 hours ago, 500 MJ said:

So, I’ve got a nice little stash of renix 4.0 TBs. Say I want 2 of the bored out ones (one for each truck) and I send you 4 TBs prior to needing my 2 back. How does the pricing on that work out? Would you want the 4 if I only bought 2? 

Yes absolutely. I ll send ya a pm 

On 4/5/2019 at 1:44 PM, Me&my86MJ said:

What are your capabilities for 86 TB, I know they are hard to come by as that is what I have and also have spare. I would be interested in hearing more, I will read entire thread as well, and hopefully we can help one another. 

Edit: thread reads looks like you are still working out earlier 2.5 TBs, have you received any cores to practice/experiment with yet?

No I haven’t had gotten any cores to experiment on yet. 

1 hour ago, MeanLemons said:

No I haven’t had gotten any cores to experiment on yet. 

My zip is 97023, how much you think it would cost to ship? I would definitely be interested to help you and see if and what is capable.

27 minutes ago, Me&my86MJ said:

My zip is 97023, how much you think it would cost to ship? I would definitely be interested to help you and see if and what is capable.

Well that depend on how much it weigh, the size of box etc.

my zip is 19014. Might be easier if you can figure out from your end, since I m not sure what size box, and other factors is. 

Howdy Renix guys

i was thinking that maybe I will also add the service of tapping the MAP sensor hole to 1/8 NPT. And providing the barb for additional $. Maybe $10?

what do y’all think?   I mean it’s easier to do while I have it on my bench and wouldn’t need to worry about dirt, chips, or anything getting into anything and then they ll be cleaned up & blasted.

or do y’all prefer to do it yourself?

Howdy Renix guys

i was thinking that maybe I will also add the service of tapping the MAP sensor hole to 1/8 NPT. And providing the barb for additional $. Maybe $10?

what do y’all think?   I mean it’s easier to do while I have it on my bench and wouldn’t need to worry about dirt, chips, or anything getting into anything and then they ll be cleaned up & blasted.

or do y’all prefer to do it yourself?

I’d pay $10 to add that option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Will have a couple of renix bodies ready this week. Who want one?

well I ll also have 91-95 bodies ready too. Who want them too? Lol

there ll be a discount if you want to buy 2 or more 

15% for two

20% for three

25% for four or more. 

Same applies to purchasing a throttle body and a set of cables. 

• Pete M locked this topic