What should I get - parts MJ?

This 86 MJ is in a local JY.  I saw it a few years ago.  The shop was using it to run around through the yard.  It looks like they ran it into the ground.

https://frederick.craigslist.org/pts/6196549836.html

I thinkin':

Rear fender flares

Fuel pump/sending unit

Bed rails - for my truck

Rear window?

Anything else I should get?

Noted in picture:

Driver's side tail light has a hole

Tailgate is dented

I saw this MJ last weekend at the yard. It's rough. I got the emblems and rear glass. Actually they pulled the rear glass from a J10 and gave me that, and I didn't realize it until I got home, so I called and they just pulled the MJ glass on Monday for me, and are holding it for me to get on Saturday when I return the J10 glass.

Interior is intact, and red. All dash pieces were red. MJ specific interior pieces looked OK. The rear was a D35, I think. Motor already gone. Both tail lights cracked. Tailgate, bed and rear bumper all dented to hell and back, unusable. Still had the vent covers on it. I think the radio is in it.

I am running back down on Saturday to swap that glass and will try to grab the radio for Minuit if you don't get it for him.

Someone already said it, but yes grab the tailgate handle!  Or ask them to give you a deal on the tailgate since it is beat, and cut out the "JEEP" to hang in your garage.  I would grab that mini console, the under dash courtesy lights, and the dash clock if it has one (probably since it's an XLS).  Check to see if it has factory front tow hooks, although the brackets may be bent based the how the front bumper looks.  Also, I bet it has rear speaker brackets in it.

Is the transfer case shift plastic referred to as the 'Mini console'?  My interior is grey, but I'm converting a 2wd to 4wd and have a column shift.  I'm interested in that plastic if you grab it.  Maybe I can duraplastic a compatible grey?

Minuit, if you need a radio, I have one with about 4 inches of harness still connected.  Not sure if it works or not?  I can send a picture if it's helpful...

Update:

I just stopped in and ordered the following:

Rear fender flares

Rear bed light

Cluster (3/4 cluster)

Clock

Radio (will send to Minuit)

Tailgate

What it still has:

D35

Spare tire hanger

Load sensing valve

Interior is in good condition

Bench seat just needs cleaning - no cuts or tears

Rear cab panel and plastic cap.

B-pillar panels

Head liner is intact - fabric is sagging in a couple locations

The bed is dented, but no visible rust.

10 slotted grill (bumper is pushed in warping the grill, but I think it would straighten up fine)

If it was a shortbed, that bedliner would be nice.

86 was only long beds.

It is not bad.  There are some vertical cracks on the side.  Could not see the bottom - junk was thrown in it.