Who am I talking to?

beaterjeep

LOL, I have a VERY simular pic.... only the pic is quite likely older than you!! LOL That pic was taken when I was 16 yrs... in 1982. :eek: :roll: ;)

CW

Did they have color photography in 82, or did Ted Turner get a hold of your old B&W's? :yes:

I am willing to let JT take my punishment for that - no need for both of us to get the headlock :rotf:

:cheers: - Rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

file.php?avatar=122_1241026658.jpg

CW

Wow CW... What happened to your fro??? Looks like it slid down your face... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :cheers:

(I'm allowed to laugh too, cause I'm also pretty thin on top)

LOL, its all good. I did have quite the pile O hair didn't I?? :yes: :(

Took my wife and daughter to the fair Friday night with some friends. I really wanted to let her shoot the bb gun. At first she was a little intimidated, then when I showed her what it did to the star, she pushed my hand away to get at the trigger.

Took my wife and daughter to the fair Friday night with some friends. I really wanted to let her shoot the bb gun. At first she was a little intimidated, then when I showed her what it did to the star, she pushed my hand away to get at the trigger.

Dude, that is one sa-weet lid! Very cool. Cute kid too!

Thanks man. I've tried normal hair, but I can't stand it. In the past 5 years, I've had a mohawk for about 4 of it total.

My daughter's name is Izzy, she's a ton of fun. I also got my friends and wife to pose in one of them old-timey pictures (suckers!).

Wife is sitting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...