Who am I talking to?

beaterjeep

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been looking for a roof rack like that, where did ya get it if you don't mind me asking? :cheers:

the basket he built from aluminum (1" round stock I think) in a shop class (he tig welds stainless exhaust for aircrafts)

the bars are a set of bars we got off of a grand cherokee I had gotten way back when, and he's actually got two sets of kayak racks for it as well, but the bars need to be about 4" longer

you should see his back rack :brows:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Yo #2, that pic of you in the truck with your nephew, maybe it's just me, and don't let this go to your head LOL, but anybody ever tell you that you look a little like Russell Crowe?

You talking to me? How much you had to drink there Wahoo?

Pre-Beard and 25 lbs heavier, I was compared to Vince Gill (country music guy) and Mike Leech (Texas Tech College Football Coach)

large_MikeLeach.jpg

Never heard any comparison to Russell Crowe...and If I wasn't tired and lazy I'd photochop a pic of me onto a Maximus body from Gladiator (my favorite movie of all time), but I am tired and Lazy

I dunno, I'd have to see pics of you sans beard and more weight for those comparisons. Sitting in the tub, not so much, but in the truck, I still say there is a distinct likeness to Gladiator Man.

Image Not FoundImage Not Found

Image Not Found

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
sorry about that- wrong pic - and i guess i can't delete it ( but would if could).
There should be an "edit" button in the upper right corner for you to edit your post if you wish to change the picture to a smaller one ;)

• 5 weeks later...

2862661114_4af131afc6.jpg

2861829265_8529b75ee0.jpg

2861836341_22d6265fdd.jpg

I'm spotting while my old bud is wheeling my rig! O yeah we kicked some dookie holes that day!!!

2861832461_4c0689756b.jpg

I’m sport’n the WJ that day but you can't see it because my new friend was in the way!!

2862669464_537a488ba2.jpg

Me and my lovely Fiancé (yeah we are trying to look all majestic and $h!t)

well, I've never really posted up a pic of me. ironically, this is about the only pic of me with one of my MJ's i've got

and here's my bro and his 88

we'd just gotten done kayaking...he normally sports dual kayak racks on the sides of the cargo rack he built, but he'd had them off since he went to chicago the day before.

now, let's get back to zoolander here :cheers: