Who am I talking to?

beaterjeep

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The return of Zoooooooooo-lander!

So let me get this straight. You're an Okie from Miskokie (or whatever the hell that saying is), i.e. landlocked, and you go on a cruise ship with intensified Carribean sun and the reflection of the water and you didn't think to go full zince oxide coverage on your whitebread self? :rotfl2:

But despite being a :dunce: , I know that sucked getting fried like that.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I don't know why, but that pic always looked like a chop.

Height is deceiving, since the MJ's sitting at 8"+, without the engine weighing it down.

Next pic in line:

I'm really just under 6'1"

Only Photobucket pic I have of me standing (next to the King his-self jamminz.gif )

I look like a friggen Gorrilla next to him. :yes:

Yeah, I don't know why, but that pic always looked like a chop.

Height is deceiving, since the MJ's sitting at 8"+, without the engine weighing it down.

Only Photobucket pic I have of me standing (next to the King his-self jamminz.gif )

Cool you met Steven King WTH!!! That guy has turned me against lets see,,,, Clowns, Cats (twice), Big mean rabid dogs, crazy old women, government psychedelic drugs, and about picking on goofy high school chicks... that'd be cool a person to meet,, to bad you like didnt hang out with dude,, I bet he's weird as hell...

I thought that one pic you were like sitting down kinda. I figured it was a camera thing.. you still looked like a migd.. I mean "little person"....

• 3 weeks later...

Well, here goes nothing:

All the way on the left:

After the Salem, WI water fight competition:

Driving the Float in the Harvard, IL milk days parade:

No action shot, kinda hard for someone to take pictures while there are dangerous things a brewing. Been in a few local papers sifting through crime scenes, but i don't have a scanner to upload.

Rob L.

• 2 weeks later...

Names Will, From So. Oregon.

here's my $100 :clapping: 86 MJ 2.5L 5 speed 4x4 Longbed.

Its a project. Guy said had blown head gasket...NOPE! 5K miles later its still running good

And here's my $1.00 baby jamminz.gif (Wifes ride now i have the MJ)

94 XJ 4.0HO AW4 2wd .

Thats a crap picture of the Xj, Long story short friend got ALOT of money and sold me her Xj for $1.00

she's the bestest!

Has 1 Flat white fender on it cus we hit a snowbank and peel the fender back like a tin can...Header panel was just fine, Just rolled the fender back... Just really crazy. but other then that shes "Perfect" was my first jeep, and she will go to the grave with me...only 65K on the clock :clapping: jamminz.gif :yes:

Cool you met Steven King WTH!!! That guy has turned me against lets see,,,, Clowns, Cats (twice), Big mean rabid dogs, crazy old women, government psychedelic drugs, and about picking on goofy high school chicks... that'd be cool a person to meet,, to bad you like didnt hang out with dude,, I bet he's weird as hell...

A little late with my reply, but yeah, we met him at a book signing back in 04' (release of the final Dark Tower book).

Tiny little mom & pop bookstore, with a few hundred King fans lined up around the block.

All things considered, it went amazingly well.

He was warm & friendly to everyone, well worth sleeping overnight in the XJ, & waiting in line. :cheers:

Name is Alec, but can't post pics since I'm at work. A few of you may know me from NAXJA.

No pics of the MJ, since I haven't found Ms. Perfect yet. I just sold my Ranger to get one, now I just need to find one ASAP.

As soon as I get one, though, I'll picture lady of the night it up.

• 1 month later...