Who am I talking to?

beaterjeep

Me and my navigator at my re-enlistment party last fall

Re-up your crazy... re-up your outa your mind...... Know any 45K's??

Wow! Re-up and a re-thanks! Seriously, that is very admirable. Be safe...

don't take that wrong way G-man.. What I wrote is a marching cadence that is well known in the Army. Not that I think hes crazy for re-enlisting.. But I bet if he was in another post he might rethink the re-enlistent.. :D

I was in the 3rdID I think Ft Carson is the 4thID.. I don't know his MOS but I'm betting its has to do with como looking at his SN. If thats the case I doubt he knows wth 45 kilo is or does, which was my MOS.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't take that wrong way G-man.. What I wrote is a marching cadence that is well known in the Army. Not that I think hes crazy for re-enlisting.. But I bet if he was in another post he might rethink the re-enlistent.. :D

I was in the 3rdID I think Ft Carson is the 4thID.. I don't know his MOS but I'm betting its has to do with como looking at his SN. If thats the case I doubt he knows wth 45 kilo is or does, which was my MOS.

oh no no no, i didn't take your post as anything other than a pat on the back to him, which i was supporting. my "re-thanks" was kind of in reference to Wade#2 already having thanked him for serving. All good...

I don't know if he is como but he is wearing a Combat Medic Badge. Cyperwulf congrats and be careful.

I don't know if he is como but he is wearing a Combat Medic Badge. Cyperwulf congrats and be careful.

I believe your right.. I kinda thought that when He said something about driving an Ambulance in another post.

• 5 weeks later...
Uuumm, hawk I think you're missing a hubcap on that CJ.

Well....from the looks of it he may be missing more than a few hubcaps :nuts:

Bookie, I'm not gonna lie to you. CJ's never came with hubcaps :rotfl2:

I don't see anything missing, maybe some paint i guess.......

Erik :beerhead:

Cool video...but, user beware...the language in the music is NSFGA (not safe for general audiences) ;) :cheers:

I like the WU-TANG.. One of the only rap groups I really like. Method Man is the shizznizzy for shizzle nizzle bidizzle kabizzle... :hmm: