Who am I talking to?

beaterjeep

all those stats can be blamed on Jeepco. i swear that he has a radar that locates every MJ in a 300 mile radius.

i've owned 2.

I generally find about 4 comanches a month. doesn't mean they're for sale, but most of them could be bought.

and last count, I've had around 10 MJ's OTHER than the one I drive, the one my brother drives, and my dad's.

...as for finding them. everyone who knows jeep around here knows I'm obsessed. they also all have my phone numbers, and all of my comancheclub cards have my phone number and contact info on them. if someone finds one, they tell me and I scope it out. if I find one, I drop a card, and generally get a call...whether it be for sale or parts.

even the jeep dealer in town gives out my number to comanche owners...(he obviously has permission) :nuts:

is it crazy when I'm thinking of putting my logo on my trucks, and getting a cell phone just for the MJ business? :chillin:

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I guess ill throw some up here. I am Cole for those who don't know and I have had the MJ for 7 years and it was my first Car and its been threw hell and back for it. This first one is about a year and a half old. the others are mroe recent and you can actually see me.

Literally 2 min. before the Policia ask us kindly to leave after we had been told the day before by a Ranger it was ok to wheel there.

Me and the little one in our favorite outfits

And the little jeeper in her first jeep Ignore its a libby its all the make.she is going to make a good Jeeper.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, my names Kris, I love wheelin' and I'm usually the one to talk my husband into goin' playin. this first pic is of me and a good friend who started mud racing this past summer. this was the first race we ever did.

This next pic is me and my husband I'm sitting in a friends '86 toyota.

Hello; My names Stef. I agree that Women can definately wheel just as well as men as a matter of fact I usually scare the men when I take my '89XJ (Purple Haze) out.

My DD is an '88 MJ (Ghostie) and she's got the 4.0L, 5 sp, 2wd. All plans for her are street performance mods. I have more plans for Purple Haze as she is my Wheeler.

Jeeps are in my blood and have been since I was a baby.

This pic is last July 4th......Notice rear tire is stock front tire is 33" other three tires are also stock (guess who didn't have a spare :D and had to use her Mate's spare) ran the entire park in 2wd and only need one tug... I normally run 31's but was using street tires DD (before MJ).

33.jpg

This was last Saturday when we brought Ghostie Home

ghostie.jpg

no%20pee.jpg

Purple Haze sitting behind Ghostie and we did put the canopy back on but only so I can haul shtufff. I think Ghostie looks ever so much more sexy topless.

The reason her name is Purple Haze

shocking%20purple.jpg

Me Wrenching on Purple Haze

yashedoes.jpg

Sorry not enough pics of Ghostie but I haven't even had her a week yet give me some time :D

Oh yeah and a pic of my Mate's Jeep:

phant5.jpg

We are in the great Pacific NW

• 1 month later...

I saw that up close and personal that day, that was the last day I wheeled the Yj. I broke the Pinion/Driveline/T-case that day.

John at ACRAO is doing the 8.8/Detroit/Woods in it hopefully this month.

~Ryan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
lol. i don't have any pics of me and the MJ together yet. my ford has a 352 V8 with a np-435. praise

Loved them old F250's :yes:

Had a '68 2wd with the 360, 4 speed, the truck never died......30 years ago :cry:

Oh.....and welcome to the CC :waving: