Who am I talking to?

beaterjeep

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MiniBeast, holy crap! I saw his first picture and no friggin lie before I saw your post I thought "too bad we can't insert words in someone else's post or picture because I'd put in there "I drive an F250, you gotta problem with that punk?"

great post dude............ :bowdown:

Here's me at Mopars at Carlisle in '06 (I think...)

Image Not Found

Ava and I after a rough game:

Mr. Mom, shortly before Ava (our first) was born:

Me and a pal at Myrtle Beach torturing each other with Airsoft guns.

Ava's 2nd B-day at Gymboree or whatever. In my winter beard.... (haha, in NC)

My tough guy face... This was not a pose, though it sure looks like it. Still funny.

Ok, out of 1000 pics that I've posted so far, I'm pretty none has had my ugly mug in it yet... You asked for it...

After a couple drinks, I "fell" into the tub and my girls decided to help me out...

img0964fk3.jpg

Chilling in the Manche with my Nephew...

dsc09015py0.jpg

Easter Picnic with my "Ladies"...

img0694us2.jpg

OK, I'm an idiot and got stuck on this little sand hill (Pismo Beach)... I'm not proud, but was BURIED!

P3292666.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The only pic i have is this one where I'm making a stupid face, but i guess it will do. on the right is my 1 year old son Collin and on the left is our new puppy Indy, that makes me the ugly one in the middle.

Image Not Found

Erik :beerhead:

• 4 weeks later...

OK OK, here I am finally. FYI, went to Atlanta for Memorial Day weekend to see my brother n law and went to the Georgia Aquarium. I reached in a tank and touched a blowfish and had some kind of reaction. This is a pic of me right after, where I've swollen up about twice my normal size. On my lap are Thing 1 and Thing 2. Meredith will be 3 in November and is a complete terror. Reed will be 7 in August and scares me how smart he is. He just finished 1st grade and tested out as able to read at a 6th grade level. Sorry, had to brag to divert your attention from my walrus-ness, errrr, blowfish infection.

Hi, first post here.

this is me, my 88 manche, and my brother Pat (JeepcoMJ)

Image Not Found

steve

NICE RACK!!! :eek:

I just wanted to be the first to say it.... welcome! (but since your related to Pat, your already part of the "family")