• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Haha Yep :)

:jump:

you should change your username to "thatcomanchegirl" :cheers: :waving:

(and especially for females we don't suggest sitting on the tan bench seat in the corner, but anything in the fridge is most likely not too far expired) WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

• 1 month later...

well I'm cody and ill be tossin me $.02 (stupid computer doesnt have the cent sign) around here. i work industrial construction as a apprentice millwright outta local 204, almost journeyed out. anyways hello to all and i look forward to passin time on here :waving:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

well I'm cody and ill be tossin me $.02 (stupid computer doesnt have the cent sign) around here.

There isn't a key for the ¢ symbol, but you can type Alt 0162 or Alt 155. Just FYI. There are codes for a whole bunch of symbols that you can type on pretty much any windows system.

well I'm cody and ill be tossin me $.02 (stupid computer doesnt have the cent sign) around here.

There isn't a key for the ¢ symbol, but you can type Alt 0162 or Alt 155. Just FYI. There are codes for a whole bunch of symbols that you can type on pretty much any windows system.

You have to have numers lock on and use the key pad on windows

alt 155

¢

or

alt 0162

¢

But, it does work! Thanks for the tip! Here is a list of other cool things you can do with the alt key

http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/international/accents/codealt.html

• 1 month later...

You have to have numers lock on and use the key pad on windows

alt 155

¢

or

alt 0162

¢

But, it does work! Thanks for the tip! Here is a list of other cool things you can do with the alt key

http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/international/accents/codealt.html

Thats amazing! thanks

Brandon

• 4 weeks later...