Who am I talking to?

beaterjeep

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You look real safe sitting in front of your seat belt like that. :smart: lol

Lap belt is on....

Ha....Years of wheeling have made me go back and forth from just the lap or the shoulder on too. Just depends on how hairy the obstacle and how much it is locking up on me when I try and lean to see stuff.

.......always a lap belt on though.

Yeah, I'm just messing with you. If you're wheeling, it isn't always necessary and sometimes it helps to have that extra bit of movement to see what you're doing. Now driving down the highway, that's a different story.

Yeah, I'm just messing with you. If you're wheeling, it isn't always necessary and sometimes it helps to have that extra bit of movement to see what you're doing. Now driving down the highway, that's a different story.

Oops, I always put it behind my back to check my blind spot when entering freeway too. J/k

• 3 weeks later...

Oops, I always put it behind my back to check my blind spot when entering freeway too. J/k

Check this video out:

• 2 weeks later...

Newbie here and to MJ's but not to XJ's

This is me

Here are my Heeps:

My Hemi Commander

The wife's barbie jeep

My trail rig

My DD

The beater

My oldest son's ride

My middle sons wrecked XJ :fs1:

So I bought this little cherry to replace the bent XJ with. Its a 89, 4.0, AW4, NP231, short bed w/162K on it. Rust free! I hope!!

252778_10150261123360219_599350218_9342917_4890025_s.jpg

Our plans are: 3" lift/31's, new interior, new paint(black/silver)

That MJ looks like a members truck... Can't put a finger on the name. As for the rust free... Bite your tongue sir. Have you pulled up the carpet yet?

Welcome to the club. That is a very nice collection of Jeeps. How do you like the Commander? I have a soft spot for them.

Rob :cheers:

That MJ looks like a members truck... Can't put a finger on the name. As for the rust free... Bite your tongue sir. Have you pulled up the carpet yet?

Welcome to the club. That is a very nice collection of Jeeps. How do you like the Commander? I have a soft spot for them.

Rob :cheers:

May have been FitchVa's, I bought it from him. Yep, I have heard stories about the floorboards but so far all of my XJ's have had solid floors so I'm holding out hope!

The XK is a great vehicle, 2 trouble free years so far.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Josh from PA but I currently reside in New Port Richey, FL. Ive got an 88 MJ which makes my 14th Jeep that ive owned. Here I am in all my glory and infinite sexiness lmao, me and my wife at our wedding in NC with my 04 "Scrambler", and my current MJ project :D

299928_10150305280279998_695089997_7853122_1774271281_n.jpg

Married on the beach and we drove back to our rental house with the top and doors off jamminz.gif

47951_585440850117_43601622_34023670_2964254_n.jpg

Banner to let the ladies know I'm taken :rotf:

47951_585440875067_43601622_34023675_5232386_n.jpg

And the MJ this weekend

166901_10150337403319998_695089997_8029393_456992031_n.jpg

RockMJ, aka, RockZJ, aka Josh

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there. New member, hello, greetings, etc. Been lurking here off an on for a few years, waiting until I got my very own MJ to join. Now it's time to say hello. I suppose I can share my face with you my mug. Here's me, in recent photos.

Pittsburgh Zombie walk picture. I was walking around with a Nerf gun shooting them.

I also do SteamPunk stuff, because it's fun. It's about the only time I get dressed up for anything, so call me a nerd/geek/pansyboi if you like, but the girls there like me just fine, especially the lady I get to take home with me. Who happens to be in this picture.

And yeah, that's another Nerf gun I took apart and painted up. What can I say, I like to disassemble things and put them back together, adding a more personal touch to them.

So a little about me. I'm 28 years old, a supervisor at a telecommunications company in Pittsburgh. I'm a relocated country boy. My family raises horses on a 54 acre farm out in lake effect snow country, I have a brother that is a mechanic and also a Jeepster, and I'm slowly learning my way around a garage. I can do basic things, like head gaskets, replace suspension stuff, etc. Anything more complicated and I kinda lose my way, but that's what my brother is for, right? One thing is certain, I never would have bought this truck if he didn't have the experience to help me. Speaking of, I'll also be posting pic of it over in the "Introduce your Comanche" thread. I suppose that about does it. Looking forward to the interaction, and making it out to some meets when I can.

About me:

Name is Rob. I'm 29 years old, sales rep at 4WD Hardware, 2 kids (boys 4 & 7) with a little girl on the way (due in Early Feb.).

I own / have owned a few Jeeps:

88 Comanche Pioneer (my first Comanche!!)

94 Jeep ZJ (Grand Cherokee)

77 DJ-5 (Postal Jeep)

87 YJ - LONG term project...very LONG TERM.

95 YJ - SOLD

97 TJ - Sold

Anything else you want to know just ask!

Here's a couple of me after getting my kid's hands tattooed on my chest and how you can usually find me while working on my Jeeps...

Image Not Found

• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone I'm max and I'm new to the site, i have a build page going

currently need more money to finish my projects!

I'm 18 years old and in first year university

here's my comanche

and here is my other project built mostly by myself but with advice and knowledge from my dad.

and here is my other project built mostly by myself but with advice and knowledge from my dad.

That thing is interesting dude! Looks like a dune buggy and a VW thing had a love child haha! Specs on it? And welcome to the site!

RockMJ

That thing is interesting dude! Looks like a dune buggy and a VW thing had a love child haha! Specs on it? And welcome to the site!

RockMJ

thank you! it is basically. it has a vw 1600cc engine in it with the rear irs suspension out of a bug as well as the beam in the front, everything else is custom built by me! has all the lights, high beam low beam turn signals brake lights, fuse box and wheel out of an accord, bucket seats, warn 9000 lb winch, (soon to be on the comanche, will make it so i can swap it instead of having two jamminz.gif ) custom sheet metal work by my dad and i. its a work in progress but hopefully it will be street legal soon