Roll Call!

shelbyluvv

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ty Derry

'87 Pioneeer

Fayetteville, NC

I am a full time student studying networking and doing some welding classes. Work as a part time IT guy at my church/school.

Edit: I also work for Mission BBQ and I drive their deuce and a half that has a big smoker on the back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

First post.  I’m in Savannah GA and currently working on an XJ.  The MJ’s are pretty rare in these parts.  Mine is an 86 and I joined because obviously there are very few of them on the road still and a lot of the info I found on the internet was from the comancheclub.. so thanks for letting me in!  My XJ is an old state park truck (US Forest Service green).  I’ve had a lot of fun so far tinkering with it and already looking out for an MJ companion.. Rob

21 minutes ago, Greenjeans said:

First post.  I’m in Savannah GA and currently working on an XJ.  The MJ’s are pretty rare in these parts.  Mine is an 86 and I joined because obviously there are very few of them on the road still and a lot of the info I found on the internet was from the comancheclub.. so thanks for letting me in!  My XJ is an old state park truck (US Forest Service green).  I’ve had a lot of fun so far tinkering with it and already looking out for an MJ companion.. Rob

:waving:  patience and persistence will find you an MJ.  :L:  facebook marketplace always seems to have some. 

2 hours ago, Greenjeans said:

Are we prohibited from posting in “other projects” ie.  XJ’s etc until we have 10 post counts or some other rule?  The site won’t allow me to post there for some reason.  I was going to share my project..

I don't think so?  I know we had to set that rule up for the classifieds, but I don't remember doing it for a projects section.  :dunno:  I'll look into it... :L: 

2 hours ago, Greenjeans said:

Are we prohibited from posting in “other projects” ie.  XJ’s etc until we have 10 post counts or some other rule?  The site won’t allow me to post there for some reason.  I was going to share my project..

fixed it. :L: