Roll Call!

shelbyluvv

hey guys, we should all meet somewhere in the middle of all of us. if not all, atleast a bunch or some of us. this way we start to meet each other, know who each other are, and know who we can talk to and might be able to help since we are all closer... just an idea.

that aint a bad idea there, i'd be game for that once stuff is done breakin on my MJ,

Redwolf

Hi, I'm close to the Suffolk area, VA. Received a free MJ from my aunt if I could get it running so I did!

It's an 88 2.5L 4-banger 2wd. Its the basic and unfortunately no A/c or power steering. Everything so far is stock. Been working slowly on it and slowly becoming an Jeep addict at the same time. Now I want a 4.0L 4x4 Mj so I can do some offroading. Not sure my 2.5l 2wd has the wits to do any of that.

• 3 months later...

Well if you guys are close enough, come on over to Savannah/Richmond Hill Sunday Nov 17th for our annual Jeep show and swap meet....Last year wasn't as good but this year we have a ton of raffle prizes and several vendors who are dedicating the sales to a good cause.  We're giving away lots of jeep parts, fine cigars, plenty of stuff.....hopefully we don't get rained out.

http://www.horsinaround.org/

10864092923_5e96c329e6_z.jpg

Hi, I'm close to the Suffolk area, VA. Received a free MJ from my aunt if I could get it running so I did!

It's an 88 2.5L 4-banger 2wd. Its the basic and unfortunately no A/c or power steering. Everything so far is stock. Been working slowly on it and slowly becoming an Jeep addict at the same time. Now I want a 4.0L 4x4 Mj so I can do some offroading. Not sure my 2.5l 2wd has the wits to do any of that.

just convert it from 2wd to 4wd and you'll be good as long as ya don't bottom out, my dad has a 2.5 4banger in his TJ and does just fine crawlin anything,

Redwolf

• 2 months later...

Name is Dave Warren.

Saint Augustine, Fl.

88 MJ Pioneer, White, Short box, 4X4, 4.0 with the BA10:(, and NP231:), 3:73 Gears. Lots of engine work, MSD Ignition. I have not done much off roading since I left Alaska in 2006, but am looking forward to getting back into it and meeting some locals.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys its Eric, From North Dinwiddie, VA.  My Manche is an 87 sport truck.  4.0 5 speed 4wd.  Stock for the most part other than a flowmaster muffler and 3in tail pipe..  Ive had several jeeps and somehow I always get rid of them for other reasons, but this Manche has always stuck around. almost ten years later Finally looking into building this rig.  More to come.

• 1 year later...

Late to post here but I'm in New Orleans and I lived in Atlanta the past 10 years so I'm back there often (Gwinnett Co./Loganville/and Downtown by Tech).

'92 Metric Ton, 4.0 4x4, AX-15.  Sig has most of my mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...