the Offical what did you get for Christmas thread

HKB3

The wife & I gave up on buying stuff for each other years ago. We sometimes think of something we need or want and just get that as a "gift to us" type thing. We are in need of a new TV right now as our 12 year old 27" is about to give out on us so we are contemplating a 42" or 47" VIZIO for this years gift, but have made no decisions yet... :D . Kinda hard to think about spending $1000 on a TV with me still unemployed... :roll:

So...let's see what those that are still in to it made out with... :clapping:

You're not the only one Brent. We've had a couple of health-related family crises this month. And exchanging gifts did not seem like the appropriate thing to do under the circumstances. But it is times like this that you understand the true meaning of Christmas. Having family and friends around is good enough for me.

Merry Christmas!

some family fun, a chance to put the tilt column in my dad's diesel finally, and a reprieve from work. :cheers:

lol, everyone in my family has been at work, at school, or both, and when we're not, we're doing whatever needs to be done around the house (mid-restore on a house built in 1870's). so, we haven't gotten to go shopping yet...we're exchanging gifts on saturday after we all have the chance and my sister is home.

basically though, we're all pretty much looking at cash-gifts. gift cards aren't guaranteed...not with bankrupcy prevailing everywhere, and we've no need of anything unnecessary. so, we all kind of figure that some $$$ to each other will help us get necessities.

I did just start cooking a nice rump roast as well as some corned beef with potatoes, and am gonna go get my favourite started...mmm potatoes aue gratin.

I got a toothbrush...I'm not sure how to take that...

I buy myself stuff all the time...most recently (and I'm calling it Christmas for myself), Vanco Front Disc Brakes, ORO Swayloc and Novak T-Case shifter for my TJ... I also got a "Popcorn Hour" Media streaming box to watch my HD Movies from my 8TB Media server to my new Vizio 32" TV in my Bedroom...

Santa got a chain saw (kinda early present)

The kids got me a Black and Decker button pushed electric adjustable wrench and a coloring book :dunno:

Steph got me some clothes and some motion lotion.. :brows:

My brother got me a watch

My mom got me a coat

Dad got me a Lowes GC and a wrench set

My sister got me a Jack Johnson CD

Tools home made socks and candy. we went hafers on a new couch. recliner kind

a great laugh or 2 watching the dog go nuts with all the paper on the floor.

a Smile on my face watching my Girl open the stuff I got her.

info on the comanche's.

ordering a lift kit soon as the new year comes

I got a st croix premier fishing rod and a bass pros gift card (which i will use to add a shimano symetre to the rod).

And my daughter put the prime rib in the freezer instead of the fridge, so by the time we noticed it was too late and we had to order chinese food. :doh:

A toolbox

a heat gun

work light

and a blowjob

I remember the similarity of being so proudly vocal of scoring when I was 19 years of age. Although, I wish that I had known that my boldness amongst the Citizens Band community was TMI for most and that I should have just not shared my hormonal opinions with the general public, I made the mistake of forcing my gains of physical scoring on the entire crowd.

Merry Christmas!

Paul

A toolbox

a heat gun

work light

and a blowjob

I remember the similarity of being so proudly vocal of scoring when I was 19 years of age. Although, I wish that I had known that my boldness amongst the Citizens Band community was TMI for most and that I should have just not shared my hormonal opinions with the general public, I made the mistake of forcing my gains of physical scoring on the entire crowd.

Merry Christmas!

Paul

Dude, i thought it would be funny. Fag.