Mistress Moneypit

CW, Brent, thank you.

I was finally able to spend a little time working on my Jeep today. I replaced all the bolts in my tracbar bracket with Grade 8 bolts (from grade 5) so hopefully none of them ever break again. I also washed my Jeep, but it was so cold that the water was freezing on it as I was trying to wash it. I also serviced the exhaust bearings, topped off the blinker fluid, and fine tuned the flux capacitor. I still need to re-seal my front diff, its now leaking a little, and address my breather situation.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Michigan, and were some would be jealous of our lakes, I am of your vast landscape of beautiful trees.

Great pictures!

wish I were there

the landscape is nice and all but i like his manche MORE :brows:

I like his wife........ :chillin:

Hey guys, thanks for the complements on the scenery, my Jeep, and um..............my wife(?).

:hmm:

Went with a group called "Timber Crawlers" so there was more than just Jeeps. Actually Jeeps were the minority. Sorry I didn't take many pictures since I was with my brother. Most of these I stole from the TimberCrawler website.

Some of the group.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
So why are you selling it dude. i thought we where going to go wheeling someday and work on my truck ha. you where the one yelling at me when i had mine up for sale ;)

good luck man, if i had the cash i'd love to own that beauty.

Where did you find that "Only In A Comanche" picture? I found the Only In A Cherokee one and modified it with Paint and put it on my myspace. I have a feeling it was stolen from me LOL

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:(

Okay, so I heard the guy I sold it to rolled it last month. Waiting on pics.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop: :headpop: