Mistress Moneypit

I did some hardcore modification to my Jeep today. I plugged my new ipod in and tested it out. It works great and even displays the artist and song title on the screen of the deck. What a sexy install, I'm so amazing.

I also tinkered around and checked everything out for my wheeling trip this Monday. I can't wait.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I was really impressed with the T/C shifter "anotherjeff" made for his MJ. So I decided to do something similar with mine. I really like the way it came out. But at the end of the day its just another pointless modification for my pavement princess.

100 Comanche Club points to whoever correctly guesses what I used to make that shift knob.

All my bitching payed off, I found someone to go wheeling with on a Tuesday! And he has a Comanche too, go figure. We went out to Tilimook State forest (Browns Camp). I had a great time! I didn't get many pictures since Brenda wasn't there. But here are a few, Enjoy!

Gene (Blue MJ) has a mint, 87 Pioneer he wants to start building to wheel with. He got it for $500 with a factory 44. Not too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few things done on my Jeep today.

Replaced my heater control valve. The plastic spot-welds broke, and I lost the luxury of heat in the cab.

I wired up my new electric fan.

My new fan shroud.

And lastly I switched out my door seals for the new style (97-01)

A comparasion of the seals (97-01 on the right)

Before:

After:

I was really impressed with the T/C shifter "anotherjeff" made for his MJ. So I decided to do something similar with mine. I really like the way it came out. But at the end of the day its just another pointless modification for my pavement princess.

100 Comanche Club points to whoever correctly guesses what I used to make that shift knob.

Wow, flattering and true...nice choice for the knob :thumbsup:.

:cheers: jeff

I got my Jeep back today! :banana:

I had taken it to Troy at Swag Offroad to hook me up with some rocker panels similar to what "86FUBAR" had done. Turned out amazing! I stared at them for hours today.

Material is 2x6x3/16 with three "out-riggers" running to the uni-frame. If I have time tomorrow, I'll throw some paint on it.

For what I paid to have this done, I don't know why anyone would buy rock-rails.

If you live in the PNW, you might wanna check this guy out. http://www.swagoffroad.com