‘Tis a good day

eaglescout526

A3121C73-689C-4903-B0ED-190F2C3D7033.jpeg.c3204a6ec250387f249dc8d80619e8fb.jpeg

So I was out in snottsdale today for an hour and decide to take a picture and commemorate the moment. 

Back in late January early February I decided and was suggested to look for a house after looking at a place to rent. I wasn’t fully aware of what I was getting into but figured why not, especially with the girlfriend moving very soon, I knew I needed a place. Thankfully my parents were able to help and my long time best friends father is a realtor so I was able to work with him on finding a house. Long story short I found a house in late March and just finished signing the closing paper work this morning. I await for it to all be finalized and notarized by the state, in which I will get the keys to my new home this evening. 

So let the new adventures begin!!

Congrats on home ownership.  We rented/leased for the first 15 years before finally buying (building) a house.  The key is all in the timing, and right now the RE market is going bananas.  Lots of speculation why, I won't get into all that, but homes aren't getting cheaper anytime soon.  Interest rates are still relatively low too, but that's not going to last too much longer either.

Post up plenty of pics of the new digs once you get in.

Just now, mjeff87 said:

Congrats on home ownership.  We rented/leased for the first 15 years before finally buying (building) a house.  The key is all in the timing, and right now the RE market is going bananas.  Lots of speculation why, I won't get into all that, but homes aren't getting cheaper anytime soon.  Interest rates are still relatively low too, but that's not going to last too much longer either.

Post up plenty of pics of the new digs once you get in.

Thank ya! It really was timing! This house I bought was “destroyed” by the people renting it from the seller. So the seller was looking to sell. I threw and offer at them and I said I will take the house as is and they accepted it. It’s honestly not in that bad of shape and just needs some TLC. Gonna actually paint over the weekend before moving in. 

I will be sure to get plenty of pics. Might even post it as another project lol. 

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

you had better :D 

congrats!  :banana:

Thank Pete and don’t ya worry. There will be. 

14 minutes ago, neohic said:

Hell yeah, bro! Congratulations and a hearty good luck with everything. 

Thank ya and I’m gonna need all I can get. 

1 hour ago, eaglescout526 said:

All MJ owners are welcome! Lol. 

funny you say that, quoted for future vacation. I enjoyed my time in Sccottsdale and wouldn't mind getting back down there with the jeep and be able to get out of bounds a little more.  I can be handy sometimes and be more then happy to help with fixing up the new Jeep castle. Gotta feed me though. :D

42 minutes ago, Minuit said:

All I needed to hear to know it was a good decision.

I love it. Doesn’t care how nice the home is, there just needs to be garage space for Little Red. :roflmao: