‘Tis a good day

eaglescout526

2 hours ago, BeaterComanche86 said:

Congratulations man, home ownership can be stressful but very rewarding. Having a peaceful place to unwind and relax after a tough day is worth all the stress and projects you’ll have. Enjoy it :L:

Thanks man! It’s kinda exciting for the moment but it could change to stressful. Did find more small things wrong. 

1 hour ago, Minuit said:

All I needed to hear to know it was a good decision.

1 hour ago, 89 MJ said:

I love it. Doesn’t care how nice the home is, there just needs to be garage space for Little Red. :roflmao:

Lol pretty much. I was willing to live anywhere(except Surprise, Avondale and Maryville) so long the house has a garage and three beds. I got lucky with this one with it having a pool. 

44 minutes ago, Fernando87mj said:

Really happy for you bud !!! :L:

42 minutes ago, Jesse J said:

good job!

Thanks gents!

5 hours ago, MiNi Beast said:

wait what a pool on my way. :brows:

Indeed!

4 hours ago, WahooSteeler said:

Congrats! Big accomplishment.........MJ is looking suhweet too!

Thanks wahoo! It was weird to be in snotsdale and knowing full well that your one of the only 80’s vehicles there. Aside from @CactusComancheof course. 

4 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

Pool party at your house! :laugh:

Come on down! Might have to charge an entry fee though just to service the plumbing system lol. 

Congrats on the house and let the renos begin! Doesn't sound like you have anything major to do right away, hope that is the case so you can get some chill time in and beside the pool. Enjoy and take lots of pics, know from experience with our first house, "what did that room really look like when we moved in?!" Also, now is a good time to move in a hot (oven) climate, your friends and family who help should appreciate that. 

Buck.

Awesome, just awesome. Biggest purchase in a lifetime, after a vehicle, is a house.  Make it your home.

Bare in mind, new or old, everything needs fixin', but don't get discouraged.  Sweat equity is the reward

and from what I've read in all your posts, you'll do just fine.

Congrats!

On 4/18/2021 at 9:13 AM, buxmj said:

Congrats on the house and let the renos begin! Doesn't sound like you have anything major to do right away, hope that is the case so you can get some chill time in and beside the pool. Enjoy and take lots of pics, know from experience with our first house, "what did that room really look like when we moved in?!" Also, now is a good time to move in a hot (oven) climate, your friends and family who help should appreciate that. 

Buck.

34 minutes ago, NHMJXJ said:

Awesome, just awesome. Biggest purchase in a lifetime, after a vehicle, is a house.  Make it your home.

Bare in mind, new or old, everything needs fixin', but don't get discouraged.  Sweat equity is the reward

and from what I've read in all your posts, you'll do just fine.

Congrats!

Thanks guys! So far I’ve moved in a little and will be staying the night tonight!