Street Comanche #20

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, 500 MJ said:

Great job! Thanks for sharing all of the story and progress, the truck looks excellent.

The rear window louvre is a pretty sought after item, glad to see it used on this truck!

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Happy to share it with you guys. 

13 hours ago, Dzimm said:

Such a nice clean truck!  Great job, hope you enjoy it as much as we like to drool over it!

:drool:

Thank you! At the end of it all I was even a little surprised at just how cleanly it really all came together. Definitely enjoying it and I am really glad everyone is as well. 

12 hours ago, Pete M said:

I sure hope you're preparing some room in the house for all the car show trophies   :D 

I think that would be a pretty fun hobby to get in to, I must say though it has a lot of imperfections up close, but it is still a very attractive “driver” from all angles. Cool weather is around the corner so the timing is perfect 

10 hours ago, buxmj said:

Scott.

That. Is. Awesome. 

I would put a whole page of drool emojis up but that would not give your mj justice and it would annoy the hell out of everyone. 

Buck.

Thank you, you are far to kind. It makes happy to know you guys like the truck and the things I did to it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Super nice truck. Did you buy it from Richard at G&G Automotive in Bakersfield by chance? I know he had one or two of the SC.

I also think that the truck really deserves a factory fog light switch cover and factory switches. Worst case, get a Cherokee one with the rear defrost button next to it and use that to wire in the e-fan override kit from K-Suspension. 

On 9/10/2020 at 4:19 PM, Goose_XJ88 said:

Super nice truck. Did you buy it from Richard at G&G Automotive in Bakersfield by chance? I know he had one or two of the SC.

I also think that the truck really deserves a factory fog light switch cover and factory switches. Worst case, get a Cherokee one with the rear defrost button next to it and use that to wire in the e-fan override kit from K-Suspension. 

Yeah, I just kept it original to what was there, I’m assuming that is the style switch they chose to use when they put the package on the truck. I can’t imagine a previous owner swapped that that out so I figured to just leave it like that. I don’t mind it, it’s kind of cool, and the efan is getting upgraded to a 95/96 version this weekend with the switch kit :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...