rustiest MJ

Pete M

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He-jus that's horrible.  Perfect candidate for a flat bed out back.  Cut the rockers out and replace with sliders and you'd have a decent truck (except the floor boards might be the Flintstone edition).:laugh:

• 1 year later...

My Brother I tried to rescue this one a few years ago.  We showed up with a truck & trailer but it didn't want to go any where.   We managed to drag it around in the owner's field hoping we could free things up but all we did was chew up his grass.   The wheels were all seized and he wouldn't even let us whack them with a dead blow hammer because he thought he had "classic".   As bad as it was the tail lights were almost new and the original rear bumper was in excellent shape.   Those alone were worth what he was asking for it but he wasn't prepared to part it out.

e812471402__29.jpg.f73558a4f1c3b078bfc6a7f6ea03cda3.jpg

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, NHMJXJ said:

@89 MJhas a candidate ...

53988C75-1F28-47CB-93CF-83AB3354F4B5.jpeg.4bd193a2c6ead2e43c04fb34cba17a52.jpeg

What are you talking about, she's a beaut! :roflmao: I thought about adding it to this thread, just hadn't had a chance yet. Even the tops of the fenders and around the door handles have rust holes. RUST HOLES-AT THE DOOR HANDLES!!!!! I'll try to grab a pic tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...