July 2019 Mid-Atlantic CC PowWow / All-Breeds Jeep Show

kryptronic

2 hours ago, kryptronic said:

I'm putting a new fuel pump in tomorrow.  No start Tuesday night.  Got to love these old trucks.  

Bummed you won't be here.  I guess the no gas thing was good news and bad news at the same time.

The issue a little more complex, but in short the shop said my intake design was crap.  So was getting terrible gas mileage.(5 MPG or less.)

I have another trip across the country in two weeks again.  I don't think I would have had the stamina/drive to make it up there after sleeping in the Chicago O'Hare airport.

A/C has been restored and all is well. Proceeding as normal tomorrow morning.

New compressor (reman junk) is quieter than the old one ever was. Not gonna say I was sold a dud, but I have a feeling it wasn't 100% right out of the box. Just glad I caught it before it did damage to my system.

Pumped for tomorrow. I'll be heading out of Pittsburgh at about 2 AM hopefully. I've got a good side-dish and an even better dessert planned for dinner.

Also gonna be bringing my body-sized cooler with some tasty beverages. Can't wait to hang out.

10 minutes ago, 87MJTIM said:

Who won in Comanche class?

There wasn't a Comanche class by itself. I didn't recognize the names. The 1st place in Cherokee/Comanche was that really clean white '96 XJ.