July 2019 Mid-Atlantic CC PowWow / All-Breeds Jeep Show

kryptronic

On 7/10/2019 at 4:18 PM, krustyballer16 said:

Can we post a list of people in the first post or somewhere so it's more collective?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Done.  Original post now contains everyone that's coming and should be correct as far as who is coming to the cookout, staying at my place, bringing an MJ, etc.

13 hours ago, Fryedaddy said:

So I can camp in your yard? 4hrs may be a bit for mine but I’ll be driving it to work this week. Gives me something to push for.

Sure.  No problem.  Once you figure out your plans, PM me.

Trailer loaded with about 80% of what I'm bringing. You guys get first dibs. Theres really not much in there...c34685aa16eb946dea28482b0c8e0cf2.jpgf5904d2f92b9afb85d1efc4de74942b7.jpg57ab18fa67d32ea6ffa7abcd9b854035.jpg

And also again, now that theres a lot of people staying at Nick's, I'll have my 10 month old son there for the weekend. So if you're allergic to babies, sorry boutcha. Lol

I know you requested a post back if I’m coming, but i’m Posting anyway.  Over the last year or so I’ve had some communication with several of the members here and was really hoping I could fit this into my schedule.  Work has been crazy busy and it’s not slowing down.  The good news is that I’m retiring at the end of 2020. The bad news is that I’m not going to make it to this show.

I’ll be checking in with Saveeveryjeep and Krustyballer when they get back to see what parts they scored or have left.

I’ll be bale to drive my MJ by the end of this year so plan / hope to see some of you next year!

Sorry guys, not going to be able to make it. I've got a ton of stuff that hit my plate in the past week including my 83yr old father getting a blod clot in his leg and my 80yr old mom stressed out from everything. I'll hit one of these things in the future, look forward to meeting many of you. Jeff, hope this doesn't screw up your plans. 

I'm officially registered and good to go.

Current plan is to leave approximately 4:00 Friday morning for a hopeful arrival at kryptronic's place in the late afternoon to early evening accounting for the time change. Might check in on here at the halfway point.

I'm officially registered and good to go.

Current plan is to leave approximately 4:00 Friday morning for a hopeful arrival at kryptronic's place in the late afternoon to early evening accounting for the time change. Might check in on here at the halfway point.
You'll probably beat us there by a few hours. Were going to Hershey first!

Looks like it's gonna be a hot one with the Heat index well over 100 on Saturday, make sure to bring plenty of fluids and maybe some shade along. I'll be there with an ez-up and 2 trucks, open to anyone who needs some shade. thumbs.gif

Same here. Hope my girlfriend and baby can handle it lol. Blah! Probably gonna bring a kiddie pool for them

I definitely will not be there.  The shop did not work on my Wrangler at all while I was out of the country and refused to work on it all.  So it is getting towed to a different shop today.

I have been trying to finish up some things on my Jeep,but have been busy at work. I will be at the show Saturday morning. But I may have to tow it. I will drive it if I can. Feel free to bust my chops if I tow!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have A COMPLICATION!

Heard a faint knocking noise from the A/C compressor when I was inspecting the truck today. Didn't like it. I have a compressor on order at 4:30 this afternoon. Already removed old compressor, found no metal shavings. Caught it in time. Going to hot-swap the compressors. Should be plenty of time to make it to the show.

59 minutes ago, Minuit said:

Ladies and gentlemen, we have A COMPLICATION!

Heard a faint knocking noise from the A/C compressor when I was inspecting the truck today. Didn't like it. I have a compressor on order at 4:30 this afternoon. Already removed old compressor, found no metal shavings. Caught it in time. Going to hot-swap the compressors. Should be plenty of time to make it to the show.

I'm putting a new fuel pump in tomorrow.  No start Tuesday night.  Got to love these old trucks.  

46 minutes ago, Alexia said:

Reason that the Wrangler is broken and that I am missing the show: It was out of gas.

Bummed you won't be here.  I guess the no gas thing was good news and bad news at the same time.