July 2019 Mid-Atlantic CC PowWow / All-Breeds Jeep Show

kryptronic

I picked a factory driver's side panel from another CC member, so I don't need that.

A few years back I purchased a driver's rocker panel from ZM Jeeps.  I was told that it does not match the MJ.
Not sure about ZM, but none of the others fit. They're not tapered like the body front to rear. I had to make my sets

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I have a hood, just completed. Sand blasted, Louvers punched , bodyshop finished with direct to metal  primer. I will bring to York if anyone is interested. Please let me know, and I will bring the hood. Here’s a photo of the one in white primer. And some photos of similar hood on my Comanche. Thanks,Jim 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have a hood, just completed. Sand blasted, Louvers punched , bodyshop finished with direct to metal  primer. I will bring to Yorkimg][img] if anyone is interested. Please let me know, and I will bring the hood. Here’s a photo of the one in white primer. And some photos of similar hood on my Comanche. Thanks,Jim 
image.jpg.f3d707b4c61ea80b752e5181b5951b3e.jpg
image.jpg.072040ce2c6d420dc6053d693b0ea114.jpg
image.jpg.0c05569865f932c916fa841f46a821d7.jpg
I'd strongly have thought about it if it didnt have hood pins. Damn.

Here’s what I have in the hood:                               $50 for a good used hood                                     $50 materials in blasting 

$200 for the louvers

$100 for the body shop

$400 sounds like a lot of money,, I actually have more than that into it, I was being conservative with the numbers. Because I am a sandblasting contractor, I am showing only 50 for blasting material, no labor cost. Hope you like 

• 3 weeks later...

Last call for anybody needing hitches or anything!
After this week I won't have time to build much more before the trip. The date is coming fast! I've still got so much more to do!
Finish Cody's bed trailer, strip the black interior out of an XJ, build hitches and sliders and bumpers and then load it all up!

• 2 weeks later...

If nothing changes, count me in.

My schedule is even more unpredictable now than it was, but I should have that weekend free. I can't confirm for another week or two, but I should have time to drive up to PA. I'll be driving my '91.

I do not plan to bring any radios or anything like that with me, but I may take some back.

If nothing changes, count me in.

My schedule is even more unpredictable now than it was, but I should have that weekend free. I can't confirm for another week or two, but I should have time to drive up to PA. I'll be driving my '91.

I do not plan to bring any radios or anything like that with me, but I may take some back.

I have a stack of OEM Jeep and AMC radios I can possibly bring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Nick and all, Dom here.

Sorry to be so late to the party but life and drama had me unable to commit to attending til just this week. Mom's surgery went well so I'm good to attend now. Is there still any space for a tent Saturday night?

Excited to bring my truck out and see all y'all.

-Dom

14 hours ago, SublimeDom777 said:

Hey Nick and all, Dom here.

Sorry to be so late to the party but life and drama had me unable to commit to attending til just this week. Mom's surgery went well so I'm good to attend now. Is there still any space for a tent Saturday night?

Excited to bring my truck out and see all y'all.

-Dom

Yes, or you can crach on the living riom floor with Cody if you bring a sleeping bag.  Glad you can make it.

Awesome, thanks. I'll try and think of something special to bring/make for the cookout. 

Anyone need any parts? I have a set of 94 down tan 2 door buckets, a MJ D44, SWB fiberglass cap, and some Navy interior stuff all still ready to roll since Bantam.

14 minutes ago, SublimeDom777 said:

Awesome, thanks. I'll try and think of something special to bring/make for the cookout.

I might have space in my son's room, too.  He'll probably be in my room as there may be a bunch of members crashing in the house.

At this rate I will not make it.  The engine swapped into the Wrangler is running missing a cylinder or two which I believe may be a broken valve spring.  I am going to drop it off at the dealership next week to see if they can figure it out.