July 2019 Mid-Atlantic CC PowWow / All-Breeds Jeep Show

kryptronic

At this rate I will not make it.  The engine swapped into the Wrangler is running missing a cylinder or two which I believe may be a broken valve spring.  I am going to drop it off at the dealership next week to see if they can figure it out.
O you're coming!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Welp, I have officially spoken for Nick's spare D44, which means I have no choice but to come!

As we discussed, I will be driving my '91. I currently plan to enter it in the show, but it will not necessarily be in "show ready" condition as I won't have time to prepare it, but come hell or high water I will arrive in my Comanche in York, PA in time for the show. I'm not sure on my arrival time, mainly because I haven't decided whether or not I'll be driving up in one day or not. The answer to that is probably yes. Hopefully I'll be able to add cruise control in time for the show!

To those planning to enter their trucks in the show: what materials are you going to bring to display along with the truck?

Unless plans change, on the way home I'll be ferrying Pete's Comanche bedliner to TN for him to collect at some point in the future.

Looking forward to this. Hope to see all you guys there.

Jer, I think it's just you, nick and Tim entering in the show so far out of us.
And you don't need a 10/10 truck for the show. Just need more MJs entered!

I'll be getting there Friday afternoon. Were going to Hershey before we head to Nick's.
Should be a great turn out!

35 minutes ago, Minuit said:

To those planning to enter their trucks in the show: what materials are you going to bring to display along with the truck?

I have the original window sticker I display. 

Other than that, just me and the MJ. 

I may or may not wash mine before the show.  Some vehicles show up covered in mud.  It's just nice to get the MJs out there because everybody loves them, no matter what the condition.  Lots of 'I didn't know Jeep made a Cherokee pickup' comments.  

13 hours ago, Minuit said:

Welp, I have officially spoken for Nick's spare D44, which means I have no choice but to come!

Great to hear you'll be joining us!

I'll have a few Jeep Motorsports items and some old race programs with Various MJ based racing ads 👍

Yeah. My truck isn't pretty, but it's gonna be there, and that's what's important.

Also, I imagine I'll have access to a stove/oven for the cookout? I have some tasty goodies planned out.
That's kinda scary dom!

1 hour ago, SublimeDom777 said:

Also, I imagine I'll have access to a stove/oven for the cookout? I have some tasty goodies planned out.

Yes, whatever you need.  Two ovens and a stove in the kitchen can be at your disposal.

I just registered for the show. See you Saturday. I may bring stuff for sale. I did not get a table/ vendor spot. Not sure if I want to let go of a set of 5 turbine rims, freshly sand blasted ready for paint or powder coat. I would love to use them, but the off set is not enough, and I am not a fan of spacers. :comanche:

ROLL CALL TIME - Please post back if you are coming to the show (and whether you're bringing your MJ), and whether or not you're coming to the cookout at my place on Saturday in the evening.  I'm less than three miles from the fairgrounds, so it's convenient and the restaurants are packed around the show.  I'll have hot dogs, hamburgers, chips and sodas here for everyone.  If you'd like to bring a dish/food, please post up what you'll be bringing.  If you drink, bring your own beer/liquor.  I have ovens and a stove available if you need to cook.  Please be sure to post here so I can plan on having enough food.  A few club members are staying at my place either Friday, or Saturday, or both nights.  If you need a place to stay, I've still got a little space here - but you'll need a comfy sleeping bag.  PM me if you need accommodations - and if you're new to the club, have a known member vouch for you if you'll be staying at my house. 

I just registered for the show. See you Saturday. I may bring stuff for sale. I did not get a table/ vendor spot. Not sure if I want to let go of a set of 5 turbine rims, freshly sand blasted ready for paint or powder coat. I would love to use them, but the off set is not enough, and I am not a fan of spacers. :comanche:
I'll be bringing a set of freshly powdercoated silver turbines too.

On 7/8/2019 at 1:41 PM, kryptronic said:

ROLL CALL TIME - Please post back if you are coming to the show (and whether you're bringing your MJ), and whether or not you're coming to the cookout at my place on Saturday in the evening.  I'm less than three miles from the fairgrounds, so it's convenient and the restaurants are packed around the show.  I'll have hot dogs, hamburgers, chips and sodas here for everyone.  If you'd like to bring a dish/food, please post up what you'll be bringing.  If you drink, bring your own beer/liquor.  I have ovens and a stove available if you need to cook.  Please be sure to post here so I can plan on having enough food.  A few club members are staying at my place either Friday, or Saturday, or both nights.  If you need a place to stay, I've still got a little space here - but you'll need a comfy sleeping bag.  PM me if you need accommodations - and if you're new to the club, have a known member vouch for you if you'll be staying at my house. 

I will be driving my '91 from Columbia, TN to the show. I plan on staying at least one night but probably both at kryptronic's place. I do intend on entering my truck in the show. Haven't decided if I'm going to make anything to show along with the truck yet.

If there is anyone along any of these paths let me know. If possible I'd like to drive up there along with someone just in case.

Capture.JPG.3556ade1fa8e0d96804c370b63d24018.JPG

I will be driving my '91 from Columbia, TN to the show. I plan on staying at least one night but probably both at kryptronic's place. I do intend on entering my truck in the show. Haven't decided if I'm going to make anything to show along with the truck yet.

If there is anyone along any of these paths let me know. If possible I'd like to drive up there along with someone just in case.
Capture.JPG.3556ade1fa8e0d96804c370b63d24018.JPG
Got my drive time beat by a few hours! And in your MJ too! Brave

39 minutes ago, Minuit said:

So glad you're coming.  PM me for my address (or you probably already have it, come to think of it).  I'm not sure who will be near you for the bulk of your trip, but once you get into northern Virginia, if you run into any issues, you'll be close enough where we can send the cavalry down to help.

37 minutes ago, Minuit said:

One last thing - when you registered for the show did you mention ComancheClub as your club? Not sure if it matters but just thought I'd ask.

Yes.  There is a club participation award they do at the show, and the more people that reference Comanche Club, the better.  We'll likely be beat out by a JK club like Wicked Jeeps, but it's worth noting the club, nonetheless.